-
Posts
1464 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
7
Everything posted by Tennentslager
-
Forever...use loads in a curry...like half a 500g jar Don't forget ONE scotch bonnet chilli and your sorted?
-
Part 24 - Finishing all those little things
Tennentslager commented on Stones's blog entry in An Orkney Build (in ICF)
OCD tidy...love it??? -
Brick Shed Coversion - Advice needed please
Tennentslager replied to Pjbrandon's topic in Garages & Workshops
A picture would help... Sarking outside, 11mm OSB inside and a wall mounted warm air blower for sleepovers and bingo? -
Plot Boundarie Identification
Tennentslager replied to iSelfBuild's topic in Party Wall & Property Legal Issues
Do you have a good mobile signal? Plenty of apps available but how accurate, who knows. https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/business-and-government/help-and-support/navigation-technology/os-net/overview.html -
See @PeterW post in here...
-
It's been asked before and if I recall drill away... within reason ? Small holes in the middle spaced out= good. Big giant holes=bad No reports needed, easy peasy. Sorry it's a serious question...I know not the answer but that's a fair approximation of the thread I read
-
A "what fitting" plumbing question
Tennentslager replied to ProDave's topic in Bathrooms, Ensuites & Wetrooms
-
Congratulations ????
-
Very nice looking...T4 too, so a nice van port designed in so you can park up in the pouring rain and walk directly into the dining kitchen ?
-
You are very welcome. Some interesting threads in the past about hydro stuff... Have you plans or pics of your design ???
-
And then there was none.
Tennentslager replied to ProDave's topic in General Self Build & DIY Discussion
Happy birthday @ProDave ??? -
Tighten it up first then if that doesn't work drain and try again with a few turns of tape on it? It's a little rusty...
-
It looks neat too...nice design. Steel work to open up downstairs and support the upstairs dormer looks challenging. Probably a lot of planning to if you're going to live there while the builder works his magic. What's either side of the terrace, have neighbours extended too?
-
MBC build- a year later
Tennentslager replied to dogman's topic in General Self Build & DIY Discussion
Looks great...well done ? -
Maybe do away with most of the internal walls and go open plan...delineate by finishes and lighting
-
Under ( roof ) Tiles Spray Insulation
Tennentslager replied to Onoff's topic in Roofing, Tiling & Slating
Sounds like rubbish dodgy give me your money How can it insulate or keep water out? -
Finished at last!
Tennentslager commented on TheMitchells's blog entry in Scooby Cottage renovation.
Nice job indeed...now you have to price hubby's and your work at £20 per hour and work out how much you have made??? Kidding...! Don't do it! -
What would you expect of any of these outlets * I'm being kind here* to do the fcuk about any of it? Investigative journalism has almost died in the mainstream media, not extinct completely but the titles you quote are unimpressive to put it mildly...
-
The Pars where in European cup final in 1969 I believe... Dunfermline far you may be???
-
Can anyone identify this hot water tank?
Tennentslager replied to ProDave's topic in General Plumbing
Good use you say coffin for a retired heating engineer for when the time comes... They do them like that in Ghana if I recall...themed coffins like? Be a good wake I'd bet ? -
UFH and general heating system questions
Tennentslager replied to Wrt43's topic in Underfloor Heating
Bill welcome Is zone 1, 75m over two floors (old building with single glazing) and all the rest 65m on one floor? You're gonna need some expert advice I expect as this is a unique set up... -
Check out my blog...49 sq/m for £9k...cosy
-
Before I ended up in social services I was a shoemaker mainly in bespoke *surgical* shoes. Once I went self employed I enjoyed the year or so I worked for a threesome of young female designers from Cordwainers College...I was the practical one trying to make their wacky designs. Vanity is Sanity if I recall ?
-
Best post in ages...the value of the forum writ large? No spoilers please, I wanna know who done it...
