10% off any eBay purchases of £100 or more (maximum of 2 items per redemption) until 10am tomorrow (10th December). You can use the code up to 6 times claiming a maximum of £50 discount per redemption. When using eBay for self build purchases always ensure that you can receive a VAT invoice from the seller if reclaiming the VAT is important to you, or that the price without being able to reclaim the VAT is still cheaper than you can buy elsewhere. Full details below.
Redeeming your coupon This coupon is a 10% discount valid until the date specified
on the item’s view item page (below the box showing the price and buying options) (“End Date”) for purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If no end date is displayed, the offer is valid for the specific item whilst it is visible on that item’s view item page.
How to redeem your coupon:
Simply make a purchase of £100 or more on eBay.co.uk on an Eligible Item and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card. An “Eligible Item” will include a reference to coupon code PROSPER10 on its view item page, just below the box showing the price and buying options. Enter coupon code PROSPER10 at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you may receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to six redemptions (up to a maximum of 2 items per redemption).
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to users registered on eBay.co.uk (http://eBay.co.uk) who must be 18 years of age or older, and who have a UK shipping address.
- Six coupon redemptions per registered user only (up to a maximum of 2 items per redemption). The coupon is valid from the date you first see the coupon on the Eligible Item’s page until the End Date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This coupon is valid only when you pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card.
- To redeem this coupon, a minimum Purchase Price of £100 is required (“Purchase Price” means the total price of the items you buy. It does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price).
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. When using Cart, it can be used when purchasing from multiple sellers. If your Purchase Price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Enter coupon code PROSPER10 when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price.
- The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
- The ‘Property’, ‘Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles’, ‘Gift Cards and Coupons’, ‘Gift Cards and Vouchers’, and ‘Coins, Banknotes & Bullion’ categories are always excluded.
- The purchase you make to redeem this coupon must comply with eBay’s User Agreement and policies.This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
- This coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded and cannot be exchanged.This coupon is void where prohibited.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price and will not be eligible for a further coupon.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so.
- eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this coupon promotion.
- eBay (UK) Limited (“eBay”) is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries.