Jump to content

Oz07

Members
  • Posts

    3601
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Oz07

  1. I've used permitted development at mine with the garage and didn't consider the chimney for a second! I'd have thought any reasonable person would discount it but can see why you ask I suppose.
  2. Also why would a blocked system smell op? Does this still indicate problems with aav or something?
  3. At least 50mm away to allow for the metal work and potentially any services
  4. I wouldn't bother cleaning once a year most systems last decades without problems. Seconded about the wipes though. Even the biodegradable ones I've heard are not truly that great.
  5. Doing it in Rutland atm
  6. Sounds like you've got it sussed. Listen to voices of experience then communicate with the people putting it on paper. Keep this up and will make for a nice smooth job. Where's the photos this week
  7. Oz07

    Spons beware

    It's not the easiest book to interpret I've had a few looks at it but generally seems to be a going rate for anything. Had 3 scaffold prices recently all within 200 quid of each other. What does spons say per linear metre? I'm paying 20
  8. Really I thought it had improved on early models? Used my new dewalt 2nd fix in week seems quite powerful but seems convenient you can't get a longer than 1 year warranty!
  9. Oz07

    Spons beware

    Maybe interpreted the book wrong as 14k seems low for groundworks on a 2k per m2 build. Bet you spent 10k on yours?
  10. I've got the Hitachi. Been good for 5 years trade use. When it packs up I'm going dewalt battery only but not for any anti has reasons.
  11. Thanks @PeterW My current project has a passive ventilation strategy i.e. trickle vents but i'm bashing a MVHR unit in. Surely this will improve sap score regardless or could it have the effect of making it worse? Are they a generic cheap unit?
  12. Why excluding building regs for this unit? Is there a way to follow these threads on this forum?
  13. Surely those thundrrbolts in the link above aren't up to the job of anchoring a sole plate?
  14. Just don't go washing her overalls for her @Lift span
  15. Mate hired one recently think it was 2 stroke. Softer ketton stone though
  16. Oz07

    Hello!

    Anyone been to Tasmania? I read it has the cleanest air in the world? Apparently a lot of wineries buying land there
  17. I've got one on a separate program at night zoned to the garage. I can assure you should it go off won't be a waste of time
  18. Oz07

    Hello!

    @Russell griffiths didn't know you were gold coast too!? I was in parkwood for 10 years. You?
  19. A bucket is all u need for a cistern
  20. man after my own heart
  21. It must be a cloud thing then. I've been out bush in oz and always been able to adjust but can't remember a cloudy rainy night. I can remember seeing the fog on a local golf course here and literally thinking you could get lost and freeze to death in such a relatively small area
  22. How can it be that dark? Is it if a cloudy night? I've been out in a dark sky before and your eyes always seem to adjust but maybe it was the moon lighting it up
  23. You can't really control what happens other side of boundary. Temp makes good suggestion. They would always be liable for any damage however your insurance premiums could rise slightly when you have to start declaring tree
  24. An eight whats your remote runon double d's
×
×
  • Create New...