Jump to content

Oz07

Members
  • Posts

    3601
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Oz07

  1. Good thinking batman
  2. The Scots do seem a lot more thorough with their regs
  3. I think thats what i've got on 22mm mains. Why do I need 3 lever taps? If I have 1 tap and capped ends on the male irons when softener not connected isn't this the same?
  4. Ok I got one lever tap and 2no. 3/4 threaded connections. Not sure it's right i'll post a pic tomorrow. Should I of gone for 2no. washing machine taps to the water softener?
  5. To see a blockage before have set phone to video with flash then held it down near invert. You might see the connection 4ft away or something like that
  6. As above its futher downstream then. Dig downstream of the IC
  7. Sorry I meant to water connections. From memory they are 3/4" connections?
  8. What size are those connections I tried zooming in but no joy
  9. So drain point can be higher just like washing machine. Brine out through wall
  10. Thanks all
  11. Excuse the laziness Plumber will be here in the coming week. Want to set pipework up for a softener to be added in future. Does anyone have a diagram or can tell me which parts I need. I think I see something on here recently. Was it something like a lever tap with a valve both sides so you can effectively divert the water through the softener? Thanks in advance
  12. Have you considered diy with a self compacting concrete such as agilia. Used on @PeterStarck raft if i remember right. Bit more expensive to buy but q lot easier to place and finish
  13. Deffo silicone as opposed to fairy. Too much link will not be good but you will know when you test.
  14. Oz07

    We have a leak

    I have heard that clause before but is it legal? Especially this day and age where you need insurance to do anything. What's it all for
  15. We are all aware you can link the pipe in the fitting probably 5 degrees each way! I've never heard a plumber say go get me a 87.5, it's an elbow!
  16. I've seen it summarised on BBC website 3k cash boost for those businesses.
  17. Always wondered what those rings were for and in threaded them in previous houses. Every day a school day at buildhub uni
  18. I think there are other things he's done so the rate cut gets passed on. Above my pay grade but maybe relaxing capital ratios or something? I did listen to it but don't understand it all. Did anyone else hear the other part about the businesses receiving the 100% rate discount getting a 3k cash layout or did I hear wrong
  19. @ProDave I'm looking for the same thing but ideally around 20mm. Have you seen anything in your searches? Zenith is one you could try although thinner than I would like at 12.5mm. Imagine they have good selection of colours
  20. Various threads on here document the testing process. I plan on searching for them when mines done, then when I've failed creating a new thread asking someone to please link me them or repost the info. Ha I'm crap.
  21. Only problem is he got 3/4 of the way across the floor and ran out of joists! Ha
  22. Tried to buy tullow multiple times yesterday. Couldn't do it live system too busy
  23. Does he cost the labour for both?
  24. Use a flex seal on solvent to u/g
  25. Wonder if we will see at the pumps. Is there a website which tracks barrel price to average UK pump price? Dearest I can remember it is around 1.50 at pump and I bet a barrel was 80+ quid then? Sitting around 30 now
×
×
  • Create New...