Jump to content

Oz07

Members
  • Posts

    3600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Oz07

  1. Free in qld on Gold Coast although they were using a rego scanning database about 20 yrs ago. Did you not like oz with the yawn?!
  2. Bet a big enough frame head would support that. Wouldn't surprise me to see a 4x4 timber above a door on a lean to like that! D.y.o.r!
  3. Oz07

    Service ducting

    Jeremy's experience was the same as mine except they pulled the cable they supplied me out and used their own. Work that one out.
  4. Isn't it two squares then doesn't need to be tied in this scenario? Could be wrong.
  5. Insulating all partitions with acoustic wool. Leave plasterer to board one 600x1200 section we had left open to plank out stairs. Remind him to insulate. Get back later and we still seem to have same amount of batts. Did you insulate-yes you sure-yes Looks like we have same amount of batts- we had a offcut of celotec that nearly fitted perfect so use that!
  6. Ditto. Even better if missus can get it done for nowt
  7. Bloody hell how much petrol do you notherners use?!
  8. How deep is it? You can get level invert chamber based in the small ones (320? Dia)
  9. Is this why a plumber I've used before beds them on a full compo bed? Try and get a rep of the manufacturer out or email or tweet that seems to work wonders with customer service
  10. Put a bubble on the flat edge both ways and let us know. Will show either installation error or manufacturing error. Suppose it then comes down to what type of contact you had with fitter.
  11. Should hope it's delivered that's the whole point of a skip! Does that include collection!?
  12. Do you have a telly?
  13. Keylites are pivots even if top hung till you take the 2 red screws out. I've never taken the screws out and use as pivots BUT handle is at bottom on a top hung. I couldn't reach the top of window so wanted this.
  14. How soon did you try to get these finished i.e. Painted? ive never had such extensive movement round internal linings must be done reason. I'd avoid mdf for linings myself. Skirt and arc is good
  15. Haven't you answered your own question? Softwood linings and paint. Cheaper and these only look to be veneered anyway As as it happens I'm just oak veneering some softwood linings I put in a couple of months ago. Don't ask. Customers...
  16. how much linear meterage if trench have you got there?! Looks immense
  17. As an infrequent self build customer I don't think you'll get too far telling tradesmen what their price is because you've read it in some book they've never heard off. Usually the day rate corresponds to the going site rate and they should be covering their dough more days than not.
  18. Sorry I see u weren't planning battens. Carry on!
  19. if you blind/self level a solid Conc floor then pir then 22mm chipboard floated on top it's going to be more solid than any joist floor. No deflection. No need for battens
  20. Not suggesting you were just don't want him being critical about this and hounding you rest of the job. Other stuff sounds fine so roll with it
  21. To be fair it's not the time to get a pull by bco just as coming out the ground. Have you put them on the right side of the trench? have you left them so far above bottom of trench?
  22. .14 with your original plan? I.e. Medium block and 150 cav?
  23. Double check but I think as long as you aren't worsening the situation you're ok. Amazing how stuff goes out of your brain
×
×
  • Create New...