Jump to content

Tennentslager

Members
  • Posts

    1464
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by Tennentslager

  1. Very nice hut you got there @Cpd?
  2. Okay... Guy on the right is a plumber Middle guy is a sunamp fraudster Wee guy on the left...? @Onoff thinking about his bathroom,???
  3. Is the correct answer ???????????
  4. Hey mods... Is this free advertising going on? I bet they are all in a meeting
  5. What are you cladding it with?
  6. Go chap their door and take a box of Roses...smile and be nice Works every time Seriously, if they are soo busy. Impress the booking clerk or make yourself stand out to get them moving
  7. Roofing battens are cheap and super treated. I agree with @Miek no water is going to pool for any time behind overlapped board especially if you have counter battens which imo is a must.
  8. FFS get a move on...?
  9. Where is the nearest B&M to you? There's several near me. I can get stuff for you and get a price from Hebrides Haulage if that works?
  10. Surely the gaps are filled and finished and unless you be spraying water on them...they be sound, am I missing something?
  11. Check out Strathbond Adhesives https://www.bonnymans.co.uk/products/product.php?categoryID=1391&productID=6139 £18.50 for 5ltr?
  12. http://diometonline.co.uk/steel-staircases
  13. Nope there's a X in the last line...but still wrong
  14. Man/boy Trainer/s Whistle/s
  15. Now Buildhubbers...look carefully and remember BODMAS. Clue...it's single whole natural number or something ?????????
  16. Nice... looking forward to the summing up photo diary of this job...no pressure lads??? Hey, I typed this reply before the lewd post above... shower cubicle must be massive??
  17. It's standard in Scotland due to BC because the weather is more wild. See my blog
  18. What...no sarking For the extra few Bob I don't know why it's not standard throughout the UK.
  19. Small is hard for DIY but cheap to get a trade in...Gumtree your local plasterer and pay on completion. ....peasy???
  20. Of all the pictures the second from last is the most beautiful ? This will be a most lovely site to work on...in the summer ?
  21. I guess from the dimensions they have 200mm thick walls. Tongue and groove interior works too plus grandad should really sleep in the garden ?
  22. I like them...nice website to browse. Apprentice type scheme and sparkling testimonials too. That said, could do it myself for half the price but good luck to them.
×
×
  • Create New...