Jump to content

Tennentslager

Members
  • Posts

    1464
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by Tennentslager

  1. Personally I’d do the floor last and hire one of these https://www.jewson.co.uk/tool-hire/power-tools/sanders/products/5700/floor-sander/
  2. Anyone else ever applied grout with a mastic gun i did with black grout on slate tiles as I had to walk 30m to get water from a stand pipe... quite enjoyed it too
  3. Ooh lots of questions are you keeping a car in it how are going to span across the roof what are those big doors... glass? what about heating and is there a shower toilet in there? insulation? and finally is that a flat roof
  4. Sink should have a template with it
  5. Can you not run it for a bit longer...to rule out it’s not just a commissioning thing
  6. Oh I did mine last year... converted the downstairs bedroom extension to a WC and utility room. Im glad I wasn’t as careful as you with my reading as I thought it didn’t need any BC input at all from my cursory glacé at the Scottish regs. glad I did though as an extra downstairs loo is a godsend especially if you have teenagers who shower for 45 minutes minimum
  7. I think @Onoff and a few scrap bicycle wheels would be all that’s required the drums of various grid spacing and bobs your aunties lover from Wales
  8. At a project I know they grade bark and have a number of drums made up in different grades or sizes think of a hamster wheel only bigger and made of grid like mesh one bloke shovels it in another turns the wheel and the graded stuff gets bagged and sold this is a project for adults with learning disabilities
  9. Nothing ventured... time to focus on a better sex life, it’s the new year fella
  10. Oops...you lost your shirt again ?
  11. Sorry don’t get it...the external wall is continuous so no leaks there how can an internal wall cause it to leak?
  12. Finally finishing my Building Warrant application...work has been too too busy, universal credit and alcohol abuse = destitution, vulnerability and increase in detentions under mental heath act. Frontline social work is grim sometimes so I’m gonna knock a wall down???
  13. We want a picture some call it a water stopcock or stopcock T bar ffs how do you take a screenshot on an iPhone... I’m getting ffs frustrated with this new toy
  14. Nicely written blog...like your humour and optimistic attitude More power to you I'm guessing you're going to need it...
  15. Och...you boys and all that pipe talk,someone will be blushing soon?
  16. That last post is a thing of beauty and poetry...didn't understand it all but get the gist. Arise Sir Nick
  17. I think a sliding door that goes up (or down) will work best...do you have the room above to facilitate this.
  18. I've given up on WiFi and have my phone on 4g all the time...page loaded in a flash. Can't get by 4meg a month no matter my usage...the future I'm sure
  19. Nice-BIG-tidy-job. You must be pleased so far
  20. Steady now Joe
  21. As we say in Glasgow...and other places "As hard as nails" Not ard as screws...screw loose?
×
×
  • Create New...