Jump to content

Oz07

Members
  • Posts

    3601
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Oz07

  1. What did you do in end @oranjeboom
  2. I think the ducting is just a different colour so they know to charge you more! Worked on me
  3. @ProDave sometimes a tenner on pay pal for an item worth a few hundred quid you don't want sold out from under you does the job. Time and a place though
  4. Next time pay pal them or bacs a small depo
  5. Unsure how this works really. Usually founds deeper than 1500 or if making up ground of over 500mm (I think) bco's want suspended floors unless otherwise agreed. Does eps count as making up probably not. Also probably cheaper than stone. What's to stop 225mm stone and 450mm eps for instance?
  6. I did. Again, probably got hoodwinked but thought that's the part you can't change when in
  7. A decent advisor should have been on the ball and made this one of the first questions he asked you before you shelled out 2.5k in fees. Anyone who's bought one of mine previously I make sure they know it's arc cert and I see their mortgage approval with suitable lender before the sold board goes up.
  8. Never heard of most of the banks which accept a.c. what complete hyperbole. He's obviously useless at his job I would suggest I can do it better than him.
  9. Architects certificate perfectly mortgageable. I've sold a number of new builds with them. If you look the CML guidebook you will find about 95% of lenders accept them. As nod says hsbc and a few others don't but majority do. Your architect has to me RIBA and ARB.
  10. Can telehandlers shift cabins what's empty weight?
  11. I'm not so sure about that. Fair enough if a raft with mesh in already but in a ground bearing slab with strip founds ufh is dearer than radiators, means introducing mesh and increased complexity. Having said that I do think it is better for low energy homes
  12. Waste of stone covering it with a container. Put the container on some bearers or blocks on the ground if temp
  13. @AnonymousBosch howd it happen again
  14. I've bought a box too. It does seem tighter cell if that makes sense. Someone else here reccomends it too. If you believe what it says on the tin it's the dogs danglies
  15. No idea on plumbing myself. Is there enough play to disconnect the blending valve and find out for certain if that's the problem?
  16. Think back-up manual control from inside could be problematic. Sounds like holes being needed to be drilled through.
  17. No some is held in by a compressible security tape sticking glass to frame other is just rubber gaskets. YouTube would explain better
  18. Think there are pro brick acid guys now, come round at top out before scaff gets dropped and jet wash with a diluted acid and water mix, then water over the top. Think they were charging 250 a plot round here
  19. Last time I checked I was paying around £28 m2 for standard clear units. Price might have changed since then tbf 33 doesn't sound bad. Check if you need glazing tape as most likely the glazing merchants will have in the factory. Usually if beaded externally it has glazing tape, beaded internally rubber gasket. Probably not always the case though.
  20. 20 quid max
  21. When were Windows originally fitted roughly do you think...could be k/soft coat glass has a sluggish greenish tint
  22. I would guess they are 2 bits of 4mm float with a 16mm spacer bar. You know regs on where toughened/laminated is needed or not
  23. That's a 4:16:4 unit. 24mm gaffer tape is adding a nats bollock to the widtj
  24. Talk about hard work here you go I've done it for you https://www.windowware.co.uk/original-don-carlos-knife
×
×
  • Create New...