Jump to content

Oz07

Members
  • Posts

    3601
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Oz07

  1. My god what's an average pressure here then? Surely if flow rate is over 20l per m you're unlikely to need anything else unless you have a large family?
  2. @PeterStarck I think you've got it wrong there. He has to buy a quarter of weed, bit of baggy, nip down the shop for sone rizzla then hot box the OPs whole house. Then he's got to stumble round while high as a kite pointing out any leaks. 85 seems cheap for that.
  3. I'd say 2.2 is average in the places I've been in but may be low compared to other parts of the country.
  4. Mine is less, but on the outside tap off 15mm pipework near 32mm supply I get around 20l per min so happy with that.
  5. You don't have to polythene over pir with that stuff to stop lifting?
  6. Nice is that your view?
  7. I honestly wouldn't waste the effort thinking about this issue with fixings. I've pargecoated and direct fixed into the block with screws. I've also nailed/screwed thru airtight membrane to ceiling. The fixing traps the hole. I scored just over 1 on air test.
  8. 100, perhaps more depending on doors and ironmongery spec I know people charging 60 just for a door
  9. Also more looking for something 'plug n play' with minimal technical adjustment needed if possible
  10. Could people please recommend me a cctv system? My ideal requirements/situation is as follows. I have a detached garage which has power. I would like to fix one camera on the outside of the garage and use the internal power (plug or spur). I would like it to save up to a month of so of recording then write over the footage at a image decent quality Live streaming is not essential, it's more for after an event rather than constant monitoring however if it comes with wifi/bluetooth for similar price I wouldn't say no. Sorry to be lazy and not use the search function but if you could all throw some names/brands/model recommendations at me it would be appreciated. Thanks!
  11. Osb to jambs and heads foamed on with that illbruck airtight foam against the cav closers. Boards direct screwed to the osb afterwards. Same method with window board
  12. Glad to hear he's well
  13. I don't think there are airated which they are perhaps being confused for
  14. I'd imagine so it covers the joints. Your eaves tiles do this on the straight runs
  15. Unlike hardie board. Bar steward to work with that gear is
  16. Cheers @nod.
  17. I think big difference between multi occupancy buildings and single residential houses
  18. It improves the sap score if detailed right.
  19. I had cill height 40mm ish above porch slab and was slabbed up to cill for level access. Signed off, slabs ripped up, porch erected now just bringing the floor back up a bit and covering it nicely.
  20. No I'm picking up a little porch floor 20mm then putting some vinyl on top. Just seems easiest cheapest way
  21. found it...what a faff 2. Application 2.1 Use on cement based substrates Using a 5 – 8mm notched trowel, a continuous bed of ce- ment based single part flexible adhesive should be laid on the floor. The boards must be firmly bedded into the adhesive by gently pushing back and forth. The boards should be laid in a ‘brick bond’ pattern and checked for level with a spirit level.
  22. Whats the adhesive to use? I've googled it and looked but for god sake a simple question and I still can't find the answer
  23. See dulux have sent their rep out
  24. I don't like the look of them either @Big Jimbo I think the continuous ones look neater
×
×
  • Create New...