Jump to content

Oz07

Members
  • Posts

    3601
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Oz07

  1. Does that include deck? Which kind? Presumably can drop to 18mm on 400 c/c 304mm works better for guage on traditional build when beam filling.
  2. Oz07

    Diy

    Can't see any imperfections. Great job.
  3. One does the morning delivery, the other second class. Seriously though the naked dewalt is good value if OP already has batteries. If you adopt @nod strategy you could keep for 11 months just before warranty runs out then sell. Be suprised if it cost you 50 quid for a year.
  4. My last was Hitachi. As said I kind of wish I'd stuck with this bit had dewalt batteries and found the naked gun good value. Here's mine on bump fire 90s the other week took it to show someone.
  5. Mine is good. Pro use since the spring and less than 5 jams I reckon. Downside is quite heavy. If I'm honest I preferred my previous gas gun due to weight. However I would probably have struggled with it in cold last week. The rather hook is dog poo. I think you can get a Friday afternoon job with these.
  6. My old window guy stuck the trickles on his new place, took them off after sign off.
  7. How do you know he wouldn't have given you one back?! What's up with shaver sockets can't you get adapters or maybe even change it to a socket after sign off.
  8. Straps to fix back to internal blockwork with packers to hold level and plumb?!
  9. Minimum 30mm setback into cavity to comply with building regs as far as I understand. How deep is your frame
  10. Most have white frames internally. Grey too strong inside
  11. I've used this before. Only really works well when you have own VAT registered company.
  12. Why do you have blocks coming up on internal partitions are the load bearing? I prefer one flat slab. Don't discount a parge coat I used a sand cement slurry mix, took a day. Got a really good airtightness result, I suspect this is due to detailing where different materials meet, not sure how much the parge actually does but for such an easy DIY job it's no brainer.
  13. Just says factory set of the incoming air at 1deg although can be set down to -15 I think
  14. What temp do you lot have your frost protection setting at? Mine is apparently factory set at 1deg c but I am sure I have seen it not come on until 0 deg c I want to knock it down a few degrees as I suspect this increases my heating loss due to the way the frost protection works (unbalanced?) I suspect having a relatively cheap unit - Domus HRXD - I am safe to go down a few degrees as it wont be the most efficient unit (upto 86%) on the market anyway?
  15. On a cavity wall I took mine out past the internal skin, had the internal skin laid 300mm up to dpc then pulled it up the outside of this skin and effectively wrapped this area. Don't blocks perform better insulation wise if dry?
  16. Does your local paper have a reputation for breaking scoops on government policy?
  17. Got one in my cu. Wasn't officially a reg at the time bit was close and sparky said that's the way it's going.
  18. Johnny is this the detail in the photo? It looks to me like your PIR is directly ontop of rafters
  19. Is it the smallest extension on earth?
  20. Or the yard is full up maybe
  21. He will be pissed off If it doesn't get used much I'd assume he is basing that around a normal 40 hr week. Imagine if it just gets used for half a day bloke won't be too happy!
  22. Keep taking the rent while it's there id say
  23. Have you had any joy pushing your sale on? I bet the tenant not allowed to trade at the minute?
  24. Is that twelve pounds and fifty pence?
  25. My god. Bet karcher sales are crap round your end
×
×
  • Create New...