Jump to content

Pocster

Members
  • Posts

    14433
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by Pocster

  1. Yeah I’m not really helping am I ! I’m 99% certain my silencers are not on the atmosphere side - I’ll check tomorrow!!
  2. Hmmmm , now I’m thinking I’m wrong and it’s a left handed system looking at my photo . Silencers don’t go on atmosphere side - forgive confusing you and myself !! ?
  3. semi flexible I think . Zip ties to Mvhr ; then taped throughly ? From memory ! By default mines a left handed system ; but I’m using it as a right handed system . So both ducts to the right are to atmosphere and from atmosphere; I think !!! ?
  4. I’ve got a question. ! . Not 100% sure how my wc waste will run . Is there a rule of thumb ? Like 45degree turns where possible . Max horizontal run before connection to drain ( with fall of course ) .
  5. I agree they look correct . I tend to go for a random speckled pattern deliberately to ‘hide’ joints
  6. I know someone with 4 walk on roof lights !!
  7. No instructions on pack . Perhaps not legit ??
  8. It’s kind of like pubic hair . It’s all a bit of a mess but no one sees it so you don’t straighten it all out .
  9. Nope - didn’t even know there was such a thing . So 100m of pipe when unrolled wants to roll back up . Was a dog to ‘fight’ against . But as I said apart from looking pretty ( and you won’t see it once the false ceiling is in ) I didn’t see any point in making it look nice .
  10. @Onoff both of those !
  11. Oh what ‘b’ word ? ? At the end of the day it’s not detrimental to performance etc. - so neat or not achieves the same job .
  12. Is it good for scalding naughty children?
  13. I guess it depends on budget and how far you wish to go . By alarm do you mean audible siren or a text to your phone ?
  14. Coincidentally @PeterW just messaged me privately and said it looked beautiful ??
  15. ? It was a bit of a mare to get 19 pipes to all play nicely . Functionality over form .
  16. An excellent point ! . Noggin to be added . So when are you starting my bathroom??
  17. Yeah . Once I’m sure it doesn’t leak will foam the hole and foil tape over it .
  18. Hep2o connectors on . Seems solid enough
  19. Note to self . lag pipes as you go not after they have all been installed .
  20. Pocster

    Gate Pillars

    Do the stainless steel - will look well smart . What’s the cost of that coming in at ?
  21. Fair point . I’ll semi cheat and wrap all the hots together !!
  22. Ok . Individual hot pipes not an issue . But where they all cross is going to be a pain - photo 2 Rather than try and do each hot individually can I cheat a bit here and wrap the whole lot ( hot and cold ) in some foil backed insulation I have lying around - photo 1
  23. Automate while you can ! Qubino or fibaro dimmers . Go on make the leap !!!!
  24. We should form a club !!
×
×
  • Create New...