Jump to content

Pocster

Members
  • Posts

    14433
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by Pocster

  1. I was just worried that a receipt I remember today I’m not going to remember in n years time !
  2. Hey ! i have a vat invoice that doesn’t show vat . Just total cost of goods . Company is vat registered . i queried this and they said if it’s below £250 they don’t have to legally show the vat . When I claim at the end of the build there are 2 forms ; one for receipts showing vat ; the other not . This correct ? . I’ll still get the vat back on this ? - I’m assuming it’s a receipt ( like from a store ) which doesn’t show vat . cheers
  3. Yep - it’s true ! I sold sand to a man in a desert . I sold water to a man in a boat I sold hamburgers to a man in Mac Donald’s I sold brexit to the public What was sold to me ? . Some incorrectly sized fecking wall on glass . ?
  4. Way you are going that might come true
  5. Nah that blue glass leaks
  6. I’m sure @Onoff can fix it
  7. Do you need any walk on glazing ? I think you do ...
  8. There was no groan emoji......
  9. Yeah I was guessing the wall thickness tbh . I’ll get the 600 and see how far I get ?
  10. erm ; that requires tools and stuff ? Screwy do a 600mm one - probably still too short .
  11. Yeah the copper rod won’t be long enough . This wall is Thermalite cavity 100mm pir 150mm timber frame pir 100mm So it’s a thick wall - so Hep2o connector will have to be on the wall .
  12. Ok ! I think I just want a garden tap with a back plate and pipe like https://www.screwfix.com/p/hose-union-back-plate-15mm/56415 then presumably some hep20 to copper connection ? The hole through the wall would have to be quite large as once Hep2o to copper connector is on I’ve got to push the whole lot back into the wall . This the correct approach??
  13. I’ve probably got the wrong parts here . I assumed the Hep2o pipe would come through the wall the taps mounted on . This currently isn’t any good is it? ,as Hep2o pipe will be exposed externally .
  14. Use it all the time but not as a rule
  15. I’ve only got 1 thing a foot long and yes it’s VERY sensitive!
  16. Yeah upset fish are a nightmare ! ?
  17. I is 'ard. But a man needs his rest now and again mucker!
  18. Really?. Not sure I trust CT1 that much....
  19. Ok . Will add more ! It’s hard work drilling the lintels to get the timber fixed .
  20. Ok . Best solution ! We’ve wrecked this planet so let’s find another and wreck that !
  21. So I started putting the Hep2o in . Do they need more supports ? . They aren’t going to fall out the clips . But once pressurised will they jump / move as taps go on and off ?? I want some slack as they approach the manifold so I can demount it with relative ease if need be .
  22. Agree with you 100% . Of course no one wants anything built near them . I think the solution is to simply build a brand new city somewhere , commutable to London . Instead of trying to cram more into areas with ever decreasing space . Ok some green belt or brown belt will take a hit - but some land has got to be used somewhere.
  23. Just a modern version of slums . But still what can you do with an increasing population??
×
×
  • Create New...