Extension- Last Stuff.

28 minutes ago, zoothorn said:

Reasonable- but only you seem to be angry about including discussion on my CH woes here (it was installed during & is intrinsically part of my extention if you ask why its inclusion in 'extention- last stuff').

So why the need to be so desperately wanting to close someone's thread when it's proving invaluable to doing my last extention xyz like 'the enforcer'? Seems rather nasty in my opinion, rallying support against me as youve done before iirc. Just calm down & let it be.

Mate you are acting like a ?? 

i can’t bear the pain of you trying to hang a door, cut a hatch in the plasterboard,  fit skirting and would gladly skip it but am interested in the ASHP, so bleed the radiators, put the heating onto on, constant or ramp the temperature up on the thermostat so it’s calling for heat and put the thermometers on the pipework. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ToughButterCup said:

But he only sanded it @Onoff, quarter of a mil - max?

What I'm trying to do TBC, is establish if this sanding this door edge by maybe 1 or 2mm (twattish- yes possibly/ I am a newbie) makes any difference at all. On 1st thinking yes it does (like Onoff is so angry about), because usually you attatch a door hinge to this sanded door edge.

But I'm not. I'm using hinges that attatch to the door -face- instead; so doesn't it mean that now my twattish door edge sanding, is in fact of no consequence after all?

Its -this- that I'm trying to "picture" this door once opened & closed/ how these type of 'unusual' hinges might work with sanded edge.

thx zH

1 minute ago, pocster said:

All ideas are shit !

Oh no there not! (Well not mine anyway).

2 minutes ago, pocster said:

. I know this because we are on page 60

Keep up will you, page 61!!!,

3 minutes ago, pocster said:

I think Peter is crying a lot now ....

No, he is laughing his head off

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ToughButterCup said:

Folks, I smell Mods circling overhead.  How about a sharp exit,  a quiet beer and stroke the cat? An episode of Grand Designs maybe?

Be sure to wash your hands after stroking the pussy. 

Can't you offer any help instead, can you not understand my post?

Anyone who has a ASHP & able to get a temperature on pipes: any chance you could tell me what you find your flow temp is on pipe, & its set to? IE if you might find a big drop like I do of 20*C.

thanks. zH

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, zoothorn said:

Can't you offer any help instead, can you not understand my post?

Anyone who has a ASHP & able to get a temperature on pipes: any chance you could tell me what you find your flow temp is on pipe, & its set to? IE if you might find a big drop like I do of 20*C.

thanks. zH

Can you do after 61 (expletive deleted)ing pages do as asked 

measure rooms 

measure rads in rooms 

vent rads 

Why can’t you do that ? . I can come and do that ; you’re not far from me .

The body wouldn’t be found for many months - ffs !

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, pocster said:

I’d gladly post it to you with a radiator vent key . You can (expletive deleted) the radiators and just eat the food ! 

I said I'm stalled until I can determine what this unusually low flow temp reading is. No point continuing measuring rooms, rads, xyz...... if the damn thing has another fault, some huge temperature defect is there.

If someone could tell me what they find (flow temp, measured at source/ pipe) vs what their setting is/ therefore might be normal to see/ it would be very useful. @joe90 perhaps or @ProDave who as I recall have ashp's?

You contributed -nothing- to this thread or any of mine ever pocaster. Nothing. just constant, incessant sniping interjections or, like this ^ occasionally just repeat what someone else says. One reason its this long... is 5 pages full of these posts.

Edited by zoothorn
  • Sad 1

Just now, zoothorn said:

Have you actually contributed -anything- to this thread? have you -once- given any help?

One reason this thread is so long is due to this guys incessant inane posts like this, but nothings done about them. All he ever does is add is sniping childish little interjections, everyday, every thread of mine.

VENT THE RADS 

it eliminates that as an issue !

YOU haven’t contributed anything to this thread that’s the problem !

• Like 1

Tried to PM you ! But it’s blocked !!!

Shows your mindset ; here’s my PM I couldn’t send ...

No editing - copy ‘n’ paste :

Something wrong with you ?

everyone trying to help

But you can’t answer ( or won’t answer ) basic questions 

Very difficult to understand your issues apart from its cold when you do nothing to offer any information to help !

After 61 pages if you are back at square 1 then whatever the problem is the problem is also YOU

Now ! Would you like me to come and measure your rooms , measure your rads and vent them ?

I promise not to kill you - just offering help 

14 minutes ago, zoothorn said:

Have you actually contributed -anything- to this thread? have you -once- given any help?

One reason this thread is so long is due to this guys incessant inane posts like this, but nothings done about them. All he ever does is add is sniping childish little interjections, everyday, every thread of mine.

Or it’s because it take 10 pages to agree that the roof  trusses will take your weight.

17 pages to cut the plasterboard hatch!

12 pages to explain skirtings

The list goes on, and then you complain you miss posts....

what’s the temps??

get the installers back, it didn’t cost you anything for the install, so you are quids in

Edited by TonyT
  • Like 1