Oz07

MVHR commission template / cert

Sorry to be lazy. I have tried searching for 'MVHR cert' and 'MVHR commission' but not easy to find.

I'm looking for the document/template others have used to self certify/commission their MVHR. From memory @joe90 used it?

I do remember commenting on a thread where I am sure the document was uploaded but buggered if I can find it.

Scored 1.2 on the Air test today with the fan blower door. Not sure what this equates to in passive ACH terms but it's the best score i've ever hit.

• Like 1

I haven't seen Jeremy around for a while. Does anyone know if he's okay?

Edited by MJNewton
  • Like 1

I uses the spread sheet above.

What really annoyed me is I could not get a definitive answer to the actual extraction rates required by Scottish building regs. Even a call to the duty building control officer did not help, so I have done mine to the English regs.  I will find out in due course if it is accepted, but if not I will say well bloody well give me the rates that the Scottish regs require then.

1 hour ago, MJNewton said:

I haven't seen Jeremy around for a while. Does anyone know if he's okay?

Put his back out quite badly from what I gather, so is laid up.

Edited by Nickfromwales
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

Put his back out quite badly from what I gather, so is laid up.

know how he feels and the osteopath not yet working 😢

2 hours ago, Oz07 said:

I'm looking for the document/template others have used to self certify/commission their MVHR. From memory @joe90 used it?

Yes I copied Jeremy’s but BI did not ask fir it!!!! (Still yet to balance it but seems ok).

1 minute ago, joe90 said:

Yes I copied Jeremy’s but BI did not ask fir it!!!! (Still yet to balance it but seems ok).

I think you could just fill it in in crayon and they wouldn't give a shit in most instances.

1 minute ago, Nickfromwales said:

I think you could just fill it in in crayon and they wouldn't give a shit in most instances.

Yet some authorities insist on “professional commissioning” (there was someone on here that was told that) although there is no statuary qualification for that).

26 minutes ago, joe90 said:

Yet some authorities insist on “professional commissioning” (there was someone on here that was told that) although there is no statuary qualification for that).

Lip service for most I'm afraid ( bloody expensive lip service too ).

• Like 1