Jump to content

Pocster

Members
  • Posts

    14433
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by Pocster

  1. I believe the thermostatic cartridge can be changed from the front .
  2. I’m looking at these now ! - all of them seem to suggest you should provide rear access to the shower valve for the filter !!! Surely no one does this ? ( 95% of the time it’s not possible anyway )....... ??
  3. Get a Mac - sorry just read the title ?
  4. Don’t feel that rich
  5. Yeah I’ve seen them . Seem to get mixed reviews though ...
  6. Yeah . The price upset me ! But they looked the dogs danglies ....
  7. Ooooooooooo ! https://www.just-frameless-showers.co.uk/the-shower-lab-view-07-corner-shower-enclosure-20780-p.asp Nice !!
  8. Will do ! I’ll bring my rubber ducky ?
  9. This was exactly my concern. But as @bassanclan pointed out my side arrangement with deflection panel is making the actual shower area smaller. It's just to difficult a task to choose the best thing. Anyway, I'm leaving for your place now! - see you in a couple of hours!
  10. It also delays doing something! It’s not like there aren’t other tasks ...
  11. I know , I know , I know guys ! It feels like an important choice !! . I’m tempted to leave it for now . Fit the tray , tile the bathroom , fit toilet , sink, bath and then see how it feels ......
  12. Thinking about it I do prefer an entire glass panel behind to stop splashing ... Ho hum - perhaps I just go for a full enclosure with a sliding or pivot door .....
  13. Hmmmmm I could change to @joe90 setup . My entrance wouldn’t be at the wall though ( imagine reversing his entrance way ) - does that matter ??
  14. Yeah I know ! Don’t know what’s best now !
  15. I was planning side entrance rather than at the rear - my assumption was this restricts water escaping even more .
  16. Tempted to have a reduced width flipper to 200mm but fixed ...
  17. Trying to create that ‘wet room’ feel ...
  18. Exactly that ! ; but buying off eBay ....
  19. Yeah , this is what I can’t work out . If hinged better because you can move it to deflect water or fixed and it ‘ just is ‘ . I haven’t tested either of these configurations ...
  20. Should the defector panel be fixed or hinged ????
  21. So, I've been looking at shower enclosures - can find what I want but at a price! Spent 2 hours online choosing the tray!!! Is there anything 'wrong' with just buying the glass panels separately and making my own enclosure? Tray will be 1200 x 900 So looking for ( I presume ) a 700mm glass, 300mm hinged flipper , then a 900mm pane for the 'rear' ( so a 500mm entrance into the enclosure ) Is this a better way of doing things? or should I keep to an 'enclosure' that meets my requirements? ( is an enclosure just as I've listed anyway??) cheers
  22. It is. That grouting is VERY old now. Also it never lined up behind the cistern - keeps me awake at night.....
  23. You can join my madness. @Onoff is employed as an expert on it now.
  24. Cheers ! Does it compress ? What I mean is if I hang a heavy wall unit ( it’s fixing go straight into stud ) - the unit is against tiles and delta underneath - will the delta warp / bend ?
  25. So , I’ve got this for bathroom and ensuite walls . First question - is there a side that faces in I.e tiled on ? - or does it not matter ?? Seems quite flimsy (12mn I think ) . Whilst I’m sure it does the job is it better or advised to marine ply the walls then attached the delta board ???
×
×
  • Create New...