-
Posts
21173 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
206
Everything posted by Onoff
-
Wootton backboards are impregnated with a retardant solution.
-
Meter board from CEF. Butt two together to get a bigger size. You can also get little spacers for mounting off the wall. Handy for getting cables up behind. Tbh some CEF branches are better than others. Best to order online for collection at a local store then you can check for lumps knocked off it! https://www.cef.co.uk/catalogue/products/search?q=Meter board Or from here: https://www.jointingtech.co.uk/Meter-Boards-FR-Chipboard
-
Laminar Flow in Ground Collector Array
Onoff replied to bungledlow's topic in Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
Yep. That reminds me, I must try smaller diameter Redbull cans one day... -
That's crossing a line...
-
Laminar Flow in Ground Collector Array
Onoff replied to bungledlow's topic in Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
- ? -
Laminar Flow in Ground Collector Array
Onoff replied to bungledlow's topic in Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
Cheek! There's some clever c**** on here.....and some plain c****. -
Yeah, video it. Easiest £250 you'll have ever made standing up!
-
@recoveringbuilder , scrub that, @ToughButterCup didn't you slop on your page coat with a broom or similar?
-
What about a parge coat at least, on the internal block work?
-
-
I thought this thread was a reference to the White House Down sequel!
-
There's a proper tool waiting for you there.
-
I think this was my second ever attempt at blockwork. I used a Bricky tool and all joints were full filled. I then pointed with a mortar gun and brushed level. I knew nothing about air tightness then but imagine it helped.
-
-
If the cap, aka eyeless, leather mask with zips fits...
-
Old nails might have rusted?
-
Freak, driving rain maybe.
-
Vermin, particularly birds WILL get in. Ask me how I know.
-
First stay in the Ohms setting. Sounds like you need to switch up a range. You also need to take into account the resistance if your long test lead wire. "Stroking the cable". You need to make good contact so use connector blocks or Wagos etc. Record the lowest reading you get. Do yourself a favour and buy a copy of this, today: https://www.amazon.co.uk/IET-Wiring-Regulations-Inspection-Certification/dp/1138606073/ref=mp_s_a_1_5? Tbh you can pick up an earlier 17th edition for pence which would do you for the basic testing. Tbh any book by Brian Scadden is good. Actually I might have an old edition of the test & inspect book you can have. PM me your address. If I've got one it's yours.
-
Certainly is, overall my tiling is crap. Really let the whole thing down.
-
-
I wonder if you could convince Julia Kendall to stand on it...Gabrielle at a push...
-
I'm sure they'd love to hear from a real silly Billy...
-
Here we go, picture heavy! I used one of these: https://www.screwfix.com/p/flomasta-end-feed-adapting-90-wall-plate-elbow-15mm-x-/91665?kpid=91665&ds_kid=92700055281954514&ds_rl=1249404&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuIqVhqSp8wIVC7TtCh1QqA3mEAQYASABEgIMuvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds Securely screwed with st/st screws: Copper to brass soldered joint: 23 ish turns of PTFE tape around this: Wind in with a cut down allen key, I did: More in my bathroom thread.....lots more!
