Mixer mess saver

Pocster

17 minutes ago, Ferdinand said:

Far easier not to overload the mixer, and put it on a square of membrane.

In theory 

I’ve had the mixer facing away from a wall . Bit splashes out into the floor - some of it went behind and hit the wall 

Use to put a sheet down and not overload . Still get splashes on things you don’t want splashed . This does the trick !!! ?

Just now, pocster said:

In theory 

I’ve had the mixer facing away from a wall . Bit splashes out into the floor - some of it went behind and hit the wall 

Use to put a sheet down and not overload . Still get splashes on things you don’t want splashed . This does the trick !!! ?

If you stand in front of it and stare into it like it's a black hole abyss then the wall won't get hit. This might be a bit of an issue for you in your normal state of undress but am sure you would get used to cement burns on your delicate bits.

• Haha 1

Soon I’ll be doing the block paving which has to bedded in concrete .

Needless to say ; I need to mix concrete and not have it splash over my paving , or wall , or cladding , or fence !!

plastic sheet on floor and ‘magic lid’ seems good.

You are all obviously tidy and make no mess . I function differently ??

image.jpg

Edited by pocster
Cant fucking type !

14 minutes ago, Declan52 said:

Does it just wedge in tight and can you take it off easily enough??

Most mixers I ever used had been on the end of quite a few bangs with hammers and shovels so the front was more egg shaped.

Lol !

i had to bang quite a bit of crud off for it to fit . Not tight at all ; but doesn’t fall out either !