How many screws.....

Nope.

The stalks aren't long enough. The other factors is that I have a devoted partner who de-stalks cherries for me before serving them on a silver platter.

In relation to the image: I have a nice little 12 volt Bosch impact drill that fits neatly into one of the pouches.

20 minutes ago, recoveringacademic said:

The stalks aren't long enough. 

Don't be so modest.

19 minutes ago, recoveringacademic said:

In relation to the image: I have a nice little 12 volt Bosch impact drill that fits neatly into one of the pouches.

Soz, just deleted the image before reading your comment. It was there because I was going to suggest you get a tool belt before you said you had a nail bag. Deleted it in-text, but forgot to delete it as an attachment.

The answer is 0, Zero, Many modern screws have flashing and burs on them and you will end up with splinters in your mouth. I never walk with anything in my mouth after witnessing one of my school chums having a fountain pen removed from his cheek after he fell over in the playground while carrying his pen in his mouth. He was very lucky. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

Got a nail bag, but it is a lot faster if I put about five in my mouth and four in my hand, and one being driven. 

Ibuprofen dose by 10:30 I suppose... ?

Are they carbon steel fasteners?

Try some  magnetic contraption on some part of your driver.

52 minutes ago, recoveringacademic said:

Ah... good idea....

not bragging or anything but my venerable Ryobi cordless has a little magnetic area on top of the base of the hand grip where the battery is inserted. Perfect for holding bits and a couple of screws.

7 minutes ago, daiking said:

not bragging or anything but my venerable Ryobi cordless has a little magnetic area on top of the base of the hand grip where the battery is inserted. Perfect for holding bits and a couple of screws.

I've a 12V Ryobi, charger and one duff clone battery sitting here if ever you wanted another.