-
Posts
21172 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
206
Everything posted by Onoff
-
3D print a cowl?
-
I like the canal boat ones.
-
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/181Lr65LTX/
-
Mixer to one side I'd say is definitely a good idea especially with a rainfall head.
-
Don't know your planned setup but I positioned my valve to one side of the riser / head. Means you can turn the shower on without getting wet.
-
Back from the pub, quite happy, stinking of woodsmoke. The craic was good. BP undoubtedly down. Go figure.
-
Listen to that! https://flic.kr/p/2rT7t8f
-
-
Yeah but they don't make your willy go funny like a V8! This from somebody who's just about to take delivery of an EV.
-
It's fine, this is a very OLD one.
-
https://e360.yale.edu/digest/tree-ring-study-medieval-warm-period https://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc/elevator/elevator16.html Two sides to every story. I'm going up the pub later to sit in front of a roaring open fire with a pint and talk b@llocks rather than read it.
-
Presumably if he hadn't have won he'd have no longer felt bound to think purely of peace?
-
I read that as polar bears drying out!
-
-
Wonder what a drone / claymore combo would do to a solar farm? 🤔 Vulnerable, oh yes!
-
Just vaguely recall someone "copying" my concealed mixer, riser, rainfall setup but in plastic. Yes, I did copper and brass.
-
Not worth using plastic?
-
I've been working closely with a major infrastructure supplier. Ceased trading as they'd bet on the lower Thames crossing, HS2 phase 2 etc. Bought stock etc. More than bet on I think, letters of intent etc. All their bespoke manufacturing kit is going abroad. No doubt when our shelved projects kick off again the stuff will be made overseas. With a capital F!
-
PMSL! 🤣 Who makes all the renewable kit? PV panels, inverters, batteries? We'll still need all that imported and be reliant / vulnerable to outside forces pulling the plug.
-
I've used a multi tool to cut Celcon before. Whatever blade, knife through butter etc. Wall chaser's another option.
-
I don't have green fingers, what to do?
Onoff replied to Post and beam's topic in Landscaping, Decking & Patios
Goats? -
Fry in butter.....Mmmmm!
-
Rip it all out seal and any gaps with clear CT1 as the waterproof element then dressed flush with a Fugi Cramer tool kit. Apply a cosmetic bead of Forever White. Have an open black bin bag at the ready and a couple of packs of the cheapest, unscented baby wipes. As you get too much silicone on the tool take it off with a baby wipes and drop into the bin bag.
-
Screwfix are showing the same stuff for collection only but appear to still do it. It was my goto for round doors and windows but Illbrück FM330 is far superior. It skins up so much more rubbery and flexible I just feel more confident of it than the Soudal stuff.
