Years ago you could get something similar to seal around windscreen rubbers, always a worrying ingress points on old Fords! It was called Seek 'n Seal. This is it's modern incarnation. What have you got to lose by going over EVERY visible seam with it?
https://www.grime-x.co.uk/product/grime-x-seek-n-seal-windscreen-sealer-sealant-liquid-rubber-silicone-repair/178
I forgot to put the tongue in cheek emoji as was only half serious but tbh, why not?
If the dwelling was "airtight" then wouldn't a leak path also allow air to escape?
Thus you ramp up the pressure in the basement sealing everything else up then go around spraying some leak detection fluid on suspect seams. It forms a thin film & any air leakage bubbles it up.
https://www.tyrebaydirect.com/product/leak-detection-fluid/
Worth checking the little wires that connect to the sensors, they can corrode. I dip my mine in silicone grease or ACF-50 and slip a bootlace ferrule on if it'll fit. I then dip that and screw into the photocell terminal. Lasts indefinitely.