OH F**K!

Pocster

1 minute ago, Nickfromwales said:

I may need to start a new thread dedicated to how that did NOT happen, as I never put out on a first date. Ever. 

Second date....fill yer boots :D  

You’re on a promise next time @PeterW :D

• Thanks 1

Thats enough now. 

Back to the heating thread for such nonsense please ;)  

Er, the title of this one is OH F**K! Think we're in the right place! :D

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

Only cos you were driving like my nan. The whole point of a hire vehicle is to drive it like its stolen ;)  

That’s why you had a £1200 insurance excess 9_9

19 minutes ago, newhome said:

That’s why you had a £1200 insurance excess 9_9

Which is what he kept saying ...!! And there are more speed cameras on that stretch than I’ve seen for years ...!!! 

10 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Which is what he kept saying ...!! And there are more speed cameras on that stretch than I’ve seen for years ...!!! 

None of them work tho! :D I crapped myself for a month after doing the drive down to my brother’s house ‘at speed’ ;) on Xmas Eve when the roads were clear. No tickets! Not even when I got flashed at the Dartford Crossing! And not by some dodgy bloke in a mac! :D

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, PeterW said:

And there are more speed cameras on that stretch than I’ve seen for years ...!!! 

Always has been. 15-16 years ago I drove to the RN port at South Queensferry and they were every bloody half mile at one point. One stripy one you could see even with cataracts, and then a sneaky MF'r painted grey. Guy in a Scooby right up my arse for ages as if he was on tow.....sees the stripy one and guns it around me prob up to over 70 in the 50 zone.....and two strobe flashes off the next grey camera sealed his fate. 

Id rather be done by a smug copper in a traffic car than stabbed in the back by a poxy speed camera in the middle of nowhere doing sweet FA for "road safety".

If we carry on waffling here were going to have pay for fitting @pocster's windows. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, newhome said:

The camera nearest my house has been set on fire twice :D

Down here were a bit more civilised. A can of satin black spray paint on the lens so they don't realise straight away that its been Fockerised. Only on the ones that take the absolute piss of course. ;)  

9 minutes ago, newhome said:

The camera nearest my house has been set on fire twice :D

Only twice? The ones in Borough Green and Sutton at Home are more often (burnt) black than yellow! Think the Death Hill one has been done more than once! 

Down here were a bit more civilised. A can of satin black spray paint on the lens so they don't realise straight away that its been Fockerised. Only on the ones that take the absolute piss of course. ;)  

Hope you didn't get paint on your hands ........ :ph34r:

We should be good on this thread until Wed as @pocster doesn't get an update until then. And then you can help fit the new windows if you are feeling guilty ;)