Mr Punter

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Mr Punter last won the day on November 5 2019

Mr Punter had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

691 Excellent

1 Follower

About Mr Punter

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Personal Information

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I am a bit confused here. Have you submitted a planning application? What was it for? Was it refused or withdrawn?
  2. What a load of nonsense. This is just the network companies scaling down their non-essential works programme to focus on the main networks. There may be the occasional local outage perhaps as a result of a component not being replaced but it would then be a priority. This is not the 70s.
  3. If you have to have hot water to a basin and it is a long way from the cylinder you could have an undersink heater or instant water heater. If you do go for a hot water return / secondary circulation system, make sure you spend time and money to insulate pipework as much as possible.
  4. Looks like a lacquered finish and the lacquer has come off. Maybe they can suggest a suitable replacement?
  5. If you want to obtain consent for a new dwelling where the septic tank is located, on the basis of it being previously developed land, I think the chances are very remote.
  6. I am afraid the £23k is the way forward. Hopefully you have mains water?
  7. Just had a quick look at the instructions. Your runner with the nut and bolt is the wrong way up. Not sure if it helps but probably best follow the instructions!
  8. I don't like the phrase "I don't think I have ever seen a council try this before. ". It is vague and equivocal. If he is so confident, suggest a no win no fee deal, offering only to pay the Local Authority application fee.
  9. That's a lot of dresses you have!
  10. I think you can put the vent pipe from the below ground into a shrub border at the back, away from seating or dining areas.. Just a 600mm upstand with a rodent proof mushroom cap would do. Because it is vented to atmosphere you should not detect any odour.
  11. Is there a high vaulted ceiling on the ground floor in that bit?
  12. Looks good. Did you do the high bits off a ladder or scaffold tower?
  13. You have a house in the green belt that the planners and the local plan want to protect from development. If it was simple to circumvent, there would be no green belt or protected countryside. I guess your purchase price reflected this reality. Have you asked a planning consultant to look at this?
  14. Picture of the catslide side would be good...