Witch's kiss

moldy

I'm finding all modern toilets have a bowl too small from front to back resulting in the "witch's kiss" i.e. penis touches the bowl. 

Needless to say this results in sitting awkwardly to avoid it.

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that accommodates a bigger bowl in the front to back dimension?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moldy said:

I'm finding all modern toilets have a bowl too small from front to back resulting in the "witch's kiss" i.e. penis touches the bowl. 

Needles to say this results in sitting awkwardly to avoid it.

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that accommodates a bigger bowl in the front to back dimension?

So a well hung pan as opposed to back to the wall one then! 

1 hour ago, Onoff said:

So a well hung pan as opposed to back to the wall one then! 

What this needs is a less well-hung OP :D 

@moldy You can have longer protruding pans, I've seen and fitted Duravit ones. They come with Wundagliss coating so if your bellend strikes 12 it'll still be in prestine condition and not catch bog covid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Handy for seeing round the U bend!

On an unrelated subject, I've just order an inspection cam lol. Largely due to the penis's ( I still wonder about the plural of penis ) moving wires to install insulation with zero regard as to how many holes I will then have to make in floors and ceilings to then go find the bloody things :/  

Edited by Nickfromwales

3 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

On an unrelated subject, I've just order an inspection cam lol. Largely due to the penis's ( I still wonder about the plural of penis ) moving wires to install insulation with zero regard as to how many holes I will then have to make in floors and ceilings to then go find the bloody things :/  

Had that recently.  I went to cut the holes in the kitchen ceiling an no wire to be found at any of the downlight holes.  The Bell ends fitting the ceiling had pulled the wire from it's place and coiled it up in the middle of the ceiling.