Hello from Paul

Paul Stevenson

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Paul and I own a company called Lilyash Ltd who are the Distributors of the Nulok Roofing System throughout the UK and Ireland. 

The Nulok Roofing System allows any natural slate or ceramic tile to be easily fitted to the roof using unskilled labour. 

I have over 20 years experience within the roofing industry and have self built my own house 20 years ago.  This is background information on what I do and I will not be selling on this forum, but I am here to offer any assistance or advise that you may need.  

Please click on either of the links below which will show how the Nulok system works. 

Nulok & Kingspan - The Ultimate Roofing Solution

A Superior Way of Fixing Roofing Slate

Looking forward to helping anyone in  any way I can.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, recoveringacademic said:

Welcome.

Fancy a job fitting my roof? ?

My lad has just cried off for tomorrow - heat stroke. 

Or anticipating a post football hangover.

Will the national co2 / beer shortage drive an increase of productivity?

@lizzie, he played in our garden when he was a nipper. The garden that is now a building site. He's just gone out on his own.... as a roofer ?. Never once fell out with our kids....

Knows nowt about Nulok, so he wants the job. 

@Bitpipe, he loathes fitba, and is teetotall, been treated badly by wimmin in the  recent past, so spends his time with his Staffie.

Funny old game bildin' innit?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paul Stevenson said:

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Paul and I own a company called Lilyash Ltd who are the Distributors of the Nulok Roofing System throughout the UK and Ireland. 

The Nulok Roofing System allows any natural slate or ceramic tile to be easily fitted to the roof using unskilled labour. 

I have over 20 years experience within the roofing industry and have self built my own house 20 years ago.  This is background information on what I do and I will not be selling on this forum, but I am here to offer any assistance or advise that you may need.  

Please click on either of the links below which will show how the Nulok system works. 

Nulok & Kingspan - The Ultimate Roofing Solution

A Superior Way of Fixing Roofing Slate

Looking forward to helping anyone in  any way I can.

Welcome Paul.

Must admit I hadn't heard about Nulok until recently - seems to have been a few threads pop up recently about it.  I am not at the stage where I need to make a roofing decision yet, but I will certainly look into your product in the near future.

Jamie

Hi @Paul Stevenson, I installed a Nu-Lok roof on my self build around seven years ago which I bought from a company called Nu-Sustainable in Northamptonshire which was supplied by Raven Roofing in Wiltshire. Raven Roofing don't appear to stock Nu-Lok any longer so are you now the only supplier in the UK and did you take over from Nu-Sustainable?

Hi @PeterStarck Yes I am the only supplier in the UK.  I have owned the distribution rights to Ireland for approx 20 years and from September 2016 I purchased the rights for the UK from Nulok Global.  I have had no dealings with Nu-Sustainable. Our distribution centre is in Birmingham.  If I can be of any help please contact me. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, LA3222 said:

Welcome Paul.

Must admit I hadn't heard about Nulok until recently - seems to have been a few threads pop up recently about it.  I am not at the stage where I need to make a roofing decision yet, but I will certainly look into your product in the near future.

Jamie

Hi Jamie

Yes certainly, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any information.

Paul

18 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

@lizzie, he played in our garden when he was a nipper. The garden that is now a building site. He's just gone out on his own.... as a roofer ?. Never once fell out with our kids....

Knows nowt about Nulok, so he wants the job. 

@Bitpipe, he loathes fitba, and is teetotall, been treated badly by wimmin in the  recent past, so spends his time with his Staffie.

Funny old game bildin' innit?

Hopefully not a teetotalitarian:ph34r: