How would I move this scaffolding?

Looks like it's on stillages, most farms will have a telle handler, or tractor with forks. Just pick each up and off you go.

If your buying from a farmer I'm sure they will help load

• Like 1

I moved mine on a hired 7.5t flatbed when I bought it, all loaded and unloaded by hand.

Nothing wrong with Kwikstage like that.  The metalwork is almost indestructable.  It is the battons (boards) that are the trouble, wooden ones particularly if stored badly can be rotten.  I "tested" each of mine by resting the 2 ends of each board on a concrete block each end, and then jumping up and down on the middle of it.  Steelstage battons are much better if you can get them.

Nothing wrong with using Kwikstage or any other system scaffold like cuplock etc.  It's how you put it up that makes it safe or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave Jones said:

Certainly hope you wont be putting anyone else at risk having to use that pile of scrap.

It’s impressive what a load of (s)crap you talk sometimes

5 hours ago, jfb said:

It’s impressive what a load of (s)crap you talk sometimes

not to be played about with.

Scaffolds must be designed, erected, altered and dismantled only by competent people and the work should be carried out under the direction of a competent supervisor.

https://www.hse.gov.uk/construction/safetytopics/scaffoldinginfo.htm

• Like 2

I’m agreeing with Dave on this one, fine for a bit if DIY on your own property, but if you have paid contractors utilising it and there is an accident it’s not going to be good.

Of course unless it’s erected by a competent person who signs it off and signs the scaff tag.

• Like 1