What sort of construction method is this?

I believe that video was in Spain.

Has this been used in the UK?  Is it even allowed in the UK.  If it was it would seem to be a build method that is truly within the capability of a self builder without needing the concrete pour stages of ICF.

13 minutes ago, joe90 said:

Very interesting, yes I thought they looked like celcon. @ProDave what did you think of the wiring “welded” joints 🤷‍♂️

It looked like something similar to our twin and and earth copper, but twisted at each joint then welded.  I am unclear if that is a just a joint, presumably sleeved?  or if the twisted and welded joint then goes into for instance a socket.   Not enough detail.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Temp said:

Lots of interesting things in that video. Like using a bristle roller to apply skim plaster.

Yes I initially thought they were going for Artex. 😱, brilliant idea for fully self builders.

Well, scaffolders would be sucking their teeth a bit if self-builders all changed to that method. 

Top idea to make a platform outside a top floor window so you can step off the roof onto that platform and then duck through that window inside the house.

Cladding and slips would be easy too. 

Wonder about the maximum shelf-loading internally .......