Which one is mine ?!

Pocster

1 minute ago, Moonshine said:

At what point does the cost of screws exceed the cost of the board?

Should point out that board on the left came off the wall due to “ technical issues “ I.e f up . So all those holes aren’t screws . Just saying ... ?

4 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

That is just silly, especially on a wall backed with OSB.  Screws only tend to pop on ceilings.

Here’s a normal wall 

As I said that wall on the left had to be removed and re screwed . So has extra holes 

image.jpg

2 hours ago, Mr Punter said:

You have used over double the number of screws needed.  It won't make it "work" any better.

28 per board on the walls (4 x 7) and a few more for ceilings is fine.

RASPBERRY! to you.

I get carried away with the radio music on.

If you drink a glass of wine then I drink two glasses of wine. I am better than you. But I won't 'work' any better.

Also I'VE HAD MORE WINE THAN YOU! - so suck on that.

Edited by pocster
Because everyones a (expletive deleted)

if pocster screwed the plasterboad onto his osb in line with the guidlines that have been pointed out to him further up this post, there would be a very, very, very, very, small chance that the plasterboard would fall off the wall at some point in the future. Because he has used atleast twice that many screws, he has reduced the chances of that now happening to just Very, very.... Well done pocster, Although everybody else on here might well be Miserable (expletive Deleted)'s, i'm awarding you a gold star. Wear it with pride fella.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

if pocster screwed the plasterboad onto his osb in line with the guidlines that have been pointed out to him further up this post, there would be a very, very, very, very, small chance that the plasterboard would fall off the wall at some point in the future. Because he has used atleast twice that many screws, he has reduced the chances of that now happening to just Very, very.... Well done pocster, Although everybody else on here might well be Miserable (expletive Deleted)'s, i'm awarding you a gold star. Wear it with pride fella.

I love you Big Jimbo. You see the sense in my complete (expletive deleted)ing inept madness.

People on here are just worthless (expletive deleted) and want to put me down now Zoot the Hoot is dead. They need their next fix of negativity,

I like screwing that's all I can say...

Edited by pocster
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, pocster said:

@Big Jimbo do you want to buy some walk on glazing?

I thought we had already done some sort of deal on that. I was to take your wife out for an evening, to wine and dine her, (for having to put up with you) Make her feel special, and valued in exchange for the walk on glazing ? She comes home happy, and you no longer have to move the bloody glazing around because it's always in the way.

10 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

I thought we had already done some sort of deal on that. I was to take your wife out for an evening, to wine and dine her, (for having to put up with you) Make her feel special, and valued in exchange for the walk on glazing ? She comes home happy, and you no longer have to move the bloody glazing around because it's always in the way.

That's a pants deal. How about you take said SWMBO out and take the walk on glazing. One caveat you don't bring either back.....

Edited by pocster
  • Haha 1