Bathroom starts !

Swollen as they are decided to grout the least important wall .

Crumbs ! Race against time . Looks good face on . Don’t like at an angle where the tile alignment must be a bit out and you see the the brown of the tile . Tried grouting over it again - but still managed to wipe it off .

Assume ( guess ! ) I can grout over it again when it’s hard ( just that bit ) more chance to thicken it up and hide mm error ?

865210C7-3770-4424-A6D0-B8D874E12826.jpeg

28814B1F-4FC0-4CB7-A6E4-9F307AC5AC61.jpeg

14 hours ago, Gav_P said:

Let’s see what it looks like when you’ve got all that grout off first! How did you apply it, with a mop? ?

Just for you . Washed it down again . Think I’ll be washing it everyday for a month ! . Grout looks wee yellow because it’s wet !!

Stop zooming in !!!

F2455962-8FB1-4BEA-9AEF-9A22E6EF9D6A.jpeg

On 05/10/2020 at 20:11, Thorfun said:

yay!!!!

It’s about 3 days since he said he had sold it.

How will you enforce this except by getting  it In writing followed by instant defenestration?

TBF he’s got that well shaft ready for a mafia style burial in concrete.

• Like 1

Just now, pocster said:

Just for you . Washed it down again . Think I’ll be washing it everyday for a month ! . Grout looks wee yellow because it’s wet !!

Stop zooming in !!!

F2455962-8FB1-4BEA-9AEF-9A22E6EF9D6A.jpeg

That is like the side of a cracker you do not put butter on.

• Haha 3

On 05/10/2020 at 11:48, pocster said:

Swollen as they are decided to grout the least important wall .

Crumbs ! Race against time . Looks good face on . Don’t like at an angle where the tile alignment must be a bit out and you see the the brown of the tile . Tried grouting over it again - but still managed to wipe it off .

Assume ( guess ! ) I can grout over it again when it’s hard ( just that bit ) more chance to thicken it up and hide mm error ?

865210C7-3770-4424-A6D0-B8D874E12826.jpeg

Over grouted that line with my finger to hide tile edge 

1CC71089-25AA-4DC9-A20E-C5F994578A29.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ferdinand said:

It’s about 3 days since he said he had sold it.

How will you enforce this except by getting  it In writing followed by instant defenestration?

TBF he’s got that well shaft ready for a mafia style burial in concrete.

whoops. I missed the post that he's finally sold it. once again I see my finger is as far away from the pulse as is humanly possible. ?‍♂️

in my defence, though, his signature is still asking if someone wants to buy some walk on glazing.

4 minutes ago, Thorfun said:

whoops. I missed the post that he's finally sold it. once again I see my finger is as far away from the pulse as is humanly possible. ?‍♂️

in my defence, though, his signature is still asking if someone wants to buy some walk on glazing.

It’s not sold and you know it !