Bathroom starts !

12 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

If this is a Friday night, we can (expletive deleted)ing well look out for tomorrows instalment ?

Afraid you must wait until Monday !

Oi @Big Jimbo you said my soil pipe version 3 was amazing !!!

”A man that makes no mistakes is not a man . A man that makes mistakes is merely a man “ W. Shakespeare.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, pocster said:

Afraid you must wait until Monday !

Oi @Big Jimbo you said my soil pipe version 3 was amazing !!!

”A man that makes no mistakes is not a man . A man that makes mistakes is merely a man “ W. Shakespeare.

And it was big man. the first attempt however, could have been taken as a joke post???

Just now, Big Jimbo said:

And it was big man. the first attempt however, could have been taken as a joke post???

WELL!

Maybe ! The issue then was the adhesive setting in 30 seconds!. I practised it and thought I had mastered the skill. But when it came to the real thing I failed.

As W. Shakespeare also said " When the adhesive sets to quick a man will fail. When the adhesive sets just right a man will succeed "

Believe it or not I've got an 'O' level in English literature . So naturally you can take my quotes as 100% accurate.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

Swearing is one thing.....but lying now too ?!? :D 

1000 years from now . When you are all dead ( I’m still in cryogenic storage ) students will look back at this website to educate themselves on our primitive methods . Just wait until I thaw out !!! ????

1 hour ago, pocster said:

1000 years from now I will be worshipped as a God ??

Yes, mate.

I say you will be known as Aethelred the Unready the Second.

And in 1000 years your wifelets and your 4 mother-in-laws will wake from cryogenic storage, go “is he finished yet”? And then give up for another 1000 years.

On 18/09/2020 at 19:29, Onoff said:

Why do some men go for women with small hands? 

I can answer that.

Some 13 year old boys are caught blue-handed by their teachers reading Smurf Fanfic, and publicly humiliated.

From that point onwards than can never get enticed by big hands.

Go on ... ask . It was the Famous Five last time, and it *did* exist ? . Wasn't it transgender George performing in spiv Julian's lapdancing club 10 years later on in the (slightly adapted) narrative? 

TMI? 

Edited by Ferdinand

Tricky tricky 

Rather than have the skinniest of tile under the top recess I let it go ? ( beneath dewalt torch )

So either cut trim back off so I can mount it lower or cut a skinny tile and have a grout line either end ?

lesser of 2 evils ?

0C5A19C3-5208-4B62-91E0-21056B79840A.jpeg

24 minutes ago, pocster said:

Tricky tricky 

Rather than have the skinniest of tile under the top recess I let it go ? ( beneath dewalt torch )

So either cut trim back off so I can mount it lower or cut a skinny tile and have a grout line either end ?

lesser of 2 evils ?

0C5A19C3-5208-4B62-91E0-21056B79840A.jpeg

What's that pocket made of? Timber? Get the multitool in and take 1/4" off then re tank?

7 minutes ago, Onoff said:

What's that pocket made of? Timber? Get the multitool in and take 1/4" off then re tank?

Can’t . It’s a kerdi board premade thing .

Slicing out the bottom shelf for maybe 4mm sounds risky to me . Probably just cut the trim back off so it can sit lower somehow 

25 minutes ago, pocster said:

Can’t . It’s a kerdi board premade thing .

Slicing out the bottom shelf for maybe 4mm sounds risky to me . Probably just cut the trim back off so it can sit lower somehow 

What, hollow or something? Cut it out and Sikaflex a lump of timber in there a bit lower I would.

1 hour ago, Onoff said:

kerdi board premade thing

If you will go for these niche products...

I had  similar issue. Had my noggin for the pocket over the WC too high:

2018-04-14_08-52-26

2017-08-12_06-29-12

Multitooled out:

20180505_132620

Noggin fitted lower:

20180505_145058

Edited by Onoff