Rest and relaxation - escaping from the build

I don't have a boat. Awful, smelly, nauseous, expensive things. 

My father in law does though. I suppose you need one if you claim to be a fisherman. Bit nicer out there though 

image_22.jpeg

Edited by daiking

23 minutes ago, daiking said:

I don't have a boat. Awful, smelly, nauseous, expensive things.

My father in law does though. I suppose you need one if you claim to be a fisherman. Bit nicer out there though

image_22.jpeg

That's because he has what we know as a "stink pot" rather than a raggie (rag and stick) boat.

13 hours ago, ProDave said:

That's because he has what we know as a "stink pot" rather than a raggie (rag and stick) boat.

I forgot noisy, incredibly noisy. But needs must when you make a living a from it. 

That was from Tuesday when we were out in the south eastern Med. 

36 minutes ago, daiking said:

I forgot noisy, incredibly noisy. But needs must when you make a living a from it. 

That was from Tuesday when we were out in the south eastern Med. 

Isn't the Med supposed to be a breeding ground for GREAT WHITE SHARKS? Think it's Malta where allegedly attacks were put down to speedboat accidents / drownings so as not to harm the tourist industry!

Just think if Herman Sorgel had gotten his way in the 1920s and dammed the Med to create Alantropa your holiday pics might have looked a bit different! xD

2 hours ago, Onoff said:

Isn't the Med supposed to be a breeding ground for GREAT WHITE SHARKS? Think it's Malta where allegedly attacks were put down to speedboat accidents / drownings so as not to harm the tourist industry!

Just think if Herman Sorgel had gotten his way in the 1920s and dammed the Med to create Alantropa your holiday pics might have looked a bit different! xD

Its not a holiday, it's visiting my wife's family!

• Like 1