How not to layout socket (seen on site today)

Moonshine

38 minutes ago, Andehh said:

Why is the radiator so big? Smaller radiator would mean those sockets make a bit more sense (ie corner TV hides them behind it)

The house is on a district heating system, so i think the rads are slightly bigger than standard if on a gas boiler, but not as big as if they were on an ASHP.

From another site today (below) the rad for a flat kit / dining / living, with ASHP heating, it was huge!

756733536_20211112_0956471.thumb.jpg.6caf09ca212f8226b3098585838cf373.jpg

1 hour ago, Moonshine said:

The house is on a district heating system, so i think the rads are slightly bigger than standard if on a gas boiler, but not as big as if they were on an ASHP.

From another site today (below) the rad for a flat kit / dining / living, with ASHP heating, it was huge!

756733536_20211112_0956471.thumb.jpg.6caf09ca212f8226b3098585838cf373.jpg

Now that really is a whopper.  It looks like the room was sprayed but they still got some paint on the socket.

46 minutes ago, joe90 said:

Looks to be an office (many sockets, telephone, co ax) but what is that thing in the corner???

I think it's a Linksys mesh WiFi access point (if that's what you mean).

I suspect it's a 'TV' corner, although it's a very small room. I used to put in multiple doubles for my AV stuff but always found I'd still run out of sockets so realised I might as well just use multi-way socket extension leads, although I seem to have far fewer devices now that so much has converged and streaming taken over. 

Edited by MJNewton
  • Like 1