For the (self) builder who has everything

PeterW

Since that photo was taken I have fitted the worktop, cold tap, hot water dispenser and hand washing gel dispenser, all a man could ever want in his new  garage ( apart from a coffee maker that is !) a mate of mine is a kitchen fitter and I asked him to look out for any kitchen cupboards that he was removing and voila, he came up with these.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, joe90 said:

Since that photo was taken I have fitted the worktop, cold tap, hot water dispenser and hand washing gel dispenser, all a man could ever want in his new  garage ( apart from a coffee maker that is !) a mate of mine is a kitchen fitter and I asked him to look out for any kitchen cupboards that he was removing and voila, he came up with these.

That is a *superb* idea.

I do confess that I intend to grow most of my own veg so the sink will be used to clean veg ready for the freezer ( which may also find its way into the garage) well my garage is almost the same footprint as the house ?

1 hour ago, recoveringacademic said:

Yeah?

Well I tell ya @MrsRA would have me storing this that and the other in there - and then "Do a few sprouts for Christmas while you have a bit of a play with your tool" (s)

WHat about one of those trad rotary potato peelers driven off a drill?

I do confess that I intend to grow most of my own veg so the sink will be used to clean veg ready for the freezer ( which may also find its way into the garage) well my garage is almost the same footprint as the house ?