SDS Drill- what's good VfM?

Crofter

My ten+ year old 'Parksde' (Lidl) SDS drill seems to have finally bitten the dust, in a literal sense I suspect. I've re-bushed it once, but the new bushes didn't last very long and in use it is very, very, sparky, or just fails to work at all unless given a tactical thump. I've resorted to opening it up and pushing the brushes into place a bit more firmly, but that gets very tedious and I now only get a few seconds of running time.

I could probably buy new bushes again but they weren't all that easy to find last time, and given what I spent on them, and the time it took, not really worth it.

I've got a medium-sized job coming up- replacing a bunch of windows and doors- so need something to chisel away mortar. Doesn't have to be anything too fancy, but just thought I'd ask if there were any particularly good buys to be had at the moment?

Re brush it again.

I suspect I have a similar "generic no name" SDS drill that I have been using for nearly 20 years and on it's 3rd or even 4th set of brushes.  They seem otherwise indestructable.

A 3rd for the Titan. I  bought it on the assumption it'd be disposable but still represent value for money for the jobs I had to do. Despite several years hard labour (not continuous, admittedly) it still soldiers on.