Basework on slope/ cabin.

On 15/11/2021 at 17:13, Roundtuit said:

I had to create an account for the same purpose earlier this year - instant access at the time.

Hi Roundtuit, Are there any benefits to paying on fcebook marketplace? I mean if anything needs to be challenged? £270 odd is a fair bit to pay someone out the blue. I msgd bow mill stoves & received an invoice just for a bank transfer, not a paypal invoice or anything.

Thanks. Zoot.

19 minutes ago, Roundtuit said:

Sorry, can't advise.  I never actually bought anything.  I thought it was just a like a 'classified ads' place where people advertised their stuff, then you did the deal however it suits.

Ah yes maybe it is just so. Steered clear of facebook as it can too often be a medium for bullying people, is my opinion. Never knew it was a FS place at all!

3 minutes ago, zoothorn said:

Ah yes maybe it is just so. Steered clear of facebook as it can too often be a medium for bullying people, is my opinion. Never knew it was a FS place at all!

I came off FB around 3 yrs ago during all the remain or leave garbage, best thing I ever did. Sad that I had to say goodbye to several groups that I found really useful (similar idea to BH) but overall it was worth it. I’ve heard market place does have some great bargains but still won’t go back onto FB