Sorted.

SteamyTea

7 minutes ago, ProDave said:

to restore that, as it was.

I went there several times. It wasn't just the building leaning that was interesting, but the many phase of re-levelling floors and other adjustments, that subsequently moved again.

To rebuild it in the same form would need a lot of local memories recalled.  'in this bar, the floor sloped from here to there, but the dado rails went this other way'....etc.

I hope they do.

If  I  recall, there was a particular table where a marble appeared to be going uphill.

Any house purchase round there needs a mine survey as part of the searches. Unfortunately they are not very accurate and can be shown at the adjacent property.

2 minutes ago, saveasteading said:

any future developer should be made to reinstate it.

Think it got sold as a residential place rather than a public house.

Someone should be able to dig the the planning history.

I have a vague memory going there in the 1970s with may Uncle who was from that area.

As he would have said 'hard lines that'.

1 hour ago, SteamyTea said:

in the 1970s with may Uncle who was from that area.

At that time, nobody from Dudley would ever have crossed to a different district, and didn't see why anybody would want to.

1 hour ago, SteamyTea said:

I have a vague memory going there in the 1970s

Not impressed then ?

Just outside Bristol someone built a “wonky” pub to replicate a sagging, leaning old building, I remember reading an article about how the builders found it more difficult not to build it straight and level (looked good tho). Yes I hope they replicate it.