Badly let down by Haldane Fisher :(

I just phoned up to see when we would get our posi joists (expecting 2 weeks) and he old us we hadn't officially ordered and it would be mid August. I had told him weeks ago we were going ahead. So scunnered. Don't know what to do. I would change to i joists if it were possible to keep the building on track. Very upset at this. the delay especially will effect my 85 year old mum a cancer patient. So sorry I trusted them.

Edited by CalvinHobbes

1 hour ago, ToughButterCup said:

Where  - roughly - are you @CalvinHobbes? Asking because it might be worth asking our contact..... 

Apolgies, I've just checked online - the company I dealt with is in Administration   ...... 

plus 1 

I’ve highlighted before It would be a real help if locations where included in everyone’s info 

Probably worth posting your location 

Mid August sounds to long 

• Like 1

Sorry in Derry or Londonderry whatever rocks anyones boat. I have't told mum yet, still trying to find a solution. I emailed Brian Mc Auley MD in Haldane too. Murdocks was nearly twice the price of Haldane, just waiting to hear back from them mc blairs and quinns. 

1 hour ago, CalvinHobbes said:

Sorry in Derry or Londonderry whatever rocks anyones boat. I have't told mum yet, still trying to find a solution. I emailed Brian Mc Auley MD in Haldane too. Murdocks was nearly twice the price of Haldane, just waiting to hear back from them mc blairs and quinns. 

Blast

I probably could of helped if you had been in England 

• Like 1