So I said to SWMBO...

Yeah, you know. The title tells you it didn't end well for me.

In her esteemed desperation to plant 'things' I said put them out the front but don't block all the decking I've got to do.

So we get this...... how many fecking pots!

IMG_7716.thumb.jpg.cee88cb90828f80d780186c12f2ebecd.jpg

When I complain... apparently it's because there is no garden space for the pots.

Here is the 'garden' - can't see the issue really.

IMG_7715.thumb.jpg.137993238cbbaba33b52453e6eb97bd5.jpg

I uncontrollably emit the "FFS". Now the response is the oldest and blow to the heart. "Well if you hadn't taken 10 years...."

I'm not alone on this am I.

😶

Edited by pocster
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Kelvin said:

10 years! You could have built a house in that time. 

Hey !

SWMBO wanted a shed .

I said “ ok , but you build it “

Of course we built it “ together “ (expletive deleted)ing nightmare 

HID has 1 huge workshop and 3 sheds, so I said I wanted my own for my gardening things.
So he bought a kit (for speed), we built it and now it stores all his expensive tools because it's more secure than the others, which he hasn't moved out of.
So, I have sympathy with SWMBO as I don't have anywhere either.
Eventually I have a corner of the woodshed and all the pots outside, about 60 of them.

• Like 1

@Thorfun you laugh my friend. I've not seen any recent photo's and therefore I assume (i.e. know ) you are slipping on any fantasy timeline you had.

You will be coming back to this thread in the near future and post "Yes, I understand!" . Just you wait and see.....

31 minutes ago, LSB said:

HID has 1 huge workshop and 3 sheds, so I said I wanted my own for my gardening things.
So he bought a kit (for speed), we built it and now it stores all his expensive tools because it's more secure than the others, which he hasn't moved out of.
So, I have sympathy with SWMBO as I don't have anywhere either.
Eventually I have a corner of the woodshed and all the pots outside, about 60 of them.

Yeah but which is more important a house or a garden ? . Actually don’t answer that 🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pocster said:

@Thorfun you laugh my friend. I've not seen any recent photo's and therefore I assume (i.e. know ) you are slipping on any fantasy timeline you had.

You will be coming back to this thread in the near future and post "Yes, I understand!" . Just you wait and see.....

I'm just trying to portray an element of solidarity with you by not posting any progress. don't want to make you feel bad.

Just now, Thorfun said:

I'm just trying to portray an element of solidarity with you by not posting any progress. don't want to make you feel bad.

Now that is BS . What was your eta to finish again ? ( so I check it matches with the date you posted elsewhere )

1 minute ago, pocster said:

about the time I’ll maybe finish ) 

Yeh right 🙄

I finished mine in 3 years and now moving onto my next project (you can’t keep a good man down 😎)

Edited by joe90
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, joe90 said:

Yeh right 🙄

I finished mine in 3 years and now moving onto my next project (you can’t keep a good man down 😎)

should be about our timeline as well.....not including the basement of course. that'll take as long as @pocster's whole house

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pocster said:

Yeah but which is more important a house or a garden ? . Actually don’t answer that 🙄

What's worse is I also lost the stables, they will be the snug and bedrooms.

I was promised replacements, but the horses have been living with field shelters only for some years now.

Not that they care really to be fair, they prefer keeping cool and shaded to being dry.