Wunda wiring centre wiring for hot water and towel rails?

Barryscotland

When we purchased our wunda ufh I asked if its thermostats could be used to control the hot water and was told yes. Just shown the sparky the wunda wiring centre and he can’t see how it can work for the hot water also if possible I’d like to be able to have the towel rails operated from the bathroom stats. We only have operating instructions not installation ones, can anybody help?

It's a while since I looked at one of these but my recollection was one of the "normal" (at least normal looking on the terminals) channels is dedicated to HW heating.  I can't remember if it was channel 1 or channel 8, but read the manual more thoroughly and all should be revealed.

On 02/02/2022 at 08:00, vala said:

We have the Wunda smart connection box and hubswitch, and the control for the HW is from a connection in the hubswitch to the boiler.

is it the smart stuff you have from them?

Yes it is the smart stuff, sparky having to do it with separate controller for HW and towel rads

• 1 year later...

Not sure if this thread is directly relevant but here goes …

I am retrofitting Wundasmart stuff, got one thermostat and hot water working off a hub but I need a signal from a remote wiring centre to use the second thermostat/hub channel. Basically need a wireless equivalent of a single core between hub and remote wiring centre, can I use a Shelley device and if so, which one(s)?