I am done

Faz

2 minutes ago, WWilts said:

Oops. If we succeed at 1, we might have to make some holes until it gets to 2. Then plug them up later

I miss typed, if it's better than 3 you need MVHR  (I will correct previous post)

Ah - just been back in and rated them - see how that works...

Stairs are in oak - newels and strings are engineered with treads, spindles etc solid.  Them half twist spindles look amazing in the flesh. The thing cost £4k but well worth it I think.

22 hours ago, Faz said:

Ah - just been back in and rated them - see how that works...

Stairs are in oak - newels and strings are engineered with treads, spindles etc solid.  Them half twist spindles look amazing in the flesh. The thing cost £4k but well worth it I think.

Thanks they are viewable now.

Please take this as a constructive criticism, but it is much better to film "things" in landscape by turning your phone on it's side. Would would see much more of what you are filming.  You never see a television program or a film shot in portrait.

32 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Thanks they are viewable now.

Please take this as a constructive criticism, but it is much better to film "things" in portrait by turning your phone on it's side. Would would see much more of what you are filming.  You never see a television program or a film shot in portrait.

Like I said I haven't been drafting any acceptance speeches for the next cinematography award ceremony 😄

2 hours ago, Faz said:

I don't think £4k is too bad for that staircase @Faz! looks great.

3 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

You cant, otherwise your house will turn into one of dampness, stank and mould

Noted.
Hoping that humidity will be controlled with constant background extraction (heat exchange extractors, non adjustable).
Will have to see also how well the aritightness implementation goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WWilts said:

Hoping that humidity will be controlled with constant background extraction (heat exchange extractors, non adjustable).

For air to be extracted, the equal amount of infiltration must be allowed ( inputted ). Either from your house being a colander like mine, or through strategically positioned trickle vents ( eg in each room ). 

• Like 1