Attic trusses - Diagonal bracing

Attic trusses went on this morning, left the joiners and the builder to it as I had to pop into work.  One thing was mentioned before I left - Diagonal bracing.  Looks like I'll need to deal with this as neither of them appeared to think it was their jobs...  They were cracking on with the longitudinal bracing when I left.  I've had a looksie at nhbc and various 2d drawings, and kind of understand what needs to be done.  The drawing from the truss company was in 2d also.  Anybody got a picture they can share that features diagonal bracing, I'd be most grateful, even better if you have dormers.  Then I need to work out how this is going to affect the insulation detail.

I was sat here thinking that there's not much detail in my post...

Anyways, it's a pretty standard rectangle, there's dormer windows pretty much opposite each other, with a pretty standard build up. Tiles, latts, felt, truss, insulation, more insulation etc. 

image.png.f60cce7c5c84378ce769fa9c91e974df.png

You would normally fit the bracing in the eaves void and in the small loft void at the top.  i.e. where you are not cladding over it with plasterboard.

What goes ON the roof?  English style sagging roofing felt? Or Scottish style OSB sarking board?  If the latter, the OSB will do all the bracing you need.

5 hours ago, crispy_wafer said:

Thanks all, I can see what's required, I was try to get an image in my mind of how it goes together when I've got to get insulation between the trusses.

Having just been through it I don't envy you that job!  Best advice I can give is to make every effort to keep the working area clean.