Induction hobs etc.

Pocster

Right!

I'm getting near ( i.e. 3 months away ) where I need to make a temporary kitchen on our build.

I ( SWMBO gives me free rein here) want an induction and extraction hob also a decent electric oven ( neff, with those folding handles?)

Many years ago I looked at Bora - I know there are other brands now - also I struggle to find any real Bora prices online ( which means it's going to be upsettingly expensive )

But! I love cooking! and I am an excellent chef ( almost Michelin star - the tyres I mean ).

So any suggestions with links to brands ( i.e. pricing appreciated ) - anyone got a super new spanky model Bora/ Miele/Elica please shout out!

1 minute ago, TonyT said:

Why not speak to a commercial kitchen company to install a cooking suite, instead of high end domestic

it may work out better/ cheaper..

suppose it depends you never know!

https://www.caterkwik.co.uk/shop/shop-by-brand/falcon/

like a stainless steel island with flush accessories?

Looks shite. What's wrong with you ?

Don't you know I want the latest bling / mega/ awesome / f me stuff!

I don't want it to look like a (expletive deleted)ing bristol chippy shop !

I bought an Electra Elecheib induction hob from Comet as they were going bust in September 2012. That well known make designed in Israel and made in Turkey. Started at £399...reduced to £199 and then found a 15% off code. So £169.15 all in. Schott Ceran glass etc. Figured for the money we'd take a chance. Fambloodytastic it's been too! 

• Like 1