joth

Green Home Grant application - have you had a response?

The green home grant opened for applications on 30 Sept and I applied that very same morning (for my ASHP install), but haven't even had a courtesy response email (as was promised in the final page of the application process). I've emailed them my application confirmation number and again no response

Just checking if anyone else on the internet has applied, and what if any response you got? (Even if just an automated confirmation of application received)

The whole scheme only runs 6 months so clock is really ticking for anyone trying to use it. 

https://www.gov.uk/apply-green-homes-grant

Exactly the same for us. Applied at 7:30am on the 30th, no email confirmation  & no response to email.

I also filled in their web "contact us" page and got a response today:

"

Sorry to hear that you have not received confirmation of your application to join the Green Home Grant Scheme. We are receiving an extremely high volume of applications at the moment and this has meant there may be a slight delay in a confirmation email being sent out. Please continue to check your emails (including Spam/Junk), and it should be with you in 10-12 working days. 

Just to let you know, from the 18th October the applicants portal will be accessible. You will be able to check or amend your personal details like your email address at this time."

• Thanks 1

Do we know who's running the show?

Due to family issues I've been dealing with quite a few agencies, companies and gov departments recently and just about everywhere seems to be running with backlogs many weeks longer than normal. 

3 weeks and waiting, still haven't heard a peep from our application
Has anyone else?

I eventually got the same "please check your spam folder" email that you posted up thread, but October 18th came and went and still no sign of any portal...

They say 50mm of CWI and 300 loft insulation 

insufficient on both counts 

wall insulation is needed yes and should be done, I would say 200mm

last lofts I did were 36 Almshouse flats £7k for top up to 300 but I asked for 400mm —. Same price!