Dealing with demolition materials

looks like I'll be demolishing our house dusting timber constructed dormer bungalow in 2017. I'm hoping to recycle as much of it as possible. The roof is made of cedar shingles and thes are in very poor condition, so m thinking of shredding them and using them as mulch. The cladding will be reused on a number of outbuildings and the structural timber sold. The plaster boad will be recycled where possible. But what to do with the double glazed window glass? Any thoughts.

Freecycle... or gumtree. 

Plenty of people will take them for greenhouses or sheds, last job I did we left them to the side of the skip and they went in about 2 hours. 

Just on that - we had a sign that says "Skips are dangerous - DO NOT ENTER" as the JCB driver nearly emptied a bucket of broken roof tiles over an idiot trying to get something out of a skip on his last job.... yes, people can be that stupid ..! 

E bay start the bidding at 99p I bet someone buys them. 

We have just turned an old games room into a tool shed inside the room was an old pool table from a pub I thought I was going to have to smash it up with a sledge and throw it in a skip, so I put it on e bay and it sold for 99p 2 lads turned up and loaded it on a trailer, I didn't even lift a finger.