Hi there

KSR

Hi All,

Came across this forum by mistake, and it’s best mistake I’ve made haha. The information and contributions made on this forum is amazing, almost like a hidden gem for self builders. 

I am currently in the near end of planning stages and getting ready to turn that vision on paper in to a reality. 

Regards, 

KSR

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KSR said:

Hi All,

Came across this forum by mistake, and it’s best mistake I’ve made haha. The information and contributions made on this forum is amazing, almost like a hidden gem for self builders. 

I am currently in the near end of planning stages and getting ready to turn that vision on paper in to a reality. 

Regards, 

KSR

Welcome.

Have you submitted yet - if not there are some things it could be useful to know first.

Ferdinand

7 minutes ago, KSR said:

Welcome ..! Hope you find plenty of useful info..? Please post details of your project too - we like photos and plans..!

Out of interest how did you find us ..??

Welcome. Please tell us more about your project.

Always worth putting your approximate location (county level) in your profile as it'll save time on advice where climate, house style, availability of materials and different planning or building regulations make a difference.

Hi all @Ferdinand @PeterW @PeterStarck @newhome @Ed Davies @MikeSharp01

Many thanks for all your messages.

@Ferdinand Yes all has been submitted and pretty much approved. A few conditions to settle for BC but nothing major. 

@PeterW haha will do when i have something to take photos off :) via google whilst searching for site investigations

@PeterStarck Thank you 

@newhome - i don't blame you! 

@Ed Davies Thanks for the tip. Will do, although i prefer the privacy element when it comes to anything on the internet (heard some crazy stories in the past - but its a bit more comforting knowing the forum requires approvals before you are granted access) , i guess before doing so i'll need to see if i change my name from my initials first..

@MikeSharp01 Cheers Mike :)

16 minutes ago, KSR said:

Will do, although i prefer the privacy element when it comes to anything on the internet (heard some crazy stories in the past - but its a bit more comforting knowing the forum requires approvals before you are granted access) , i guess before doing so i'll need to see if i change my name from my initials first..

Even just the country helps as there are very different regs / processes up here in Scotland for example and it prevents people from giving you the wrong advice. 

• Thanks 1