Just measured up for the timber frame

Triassic

The Timber Frame company has been on site today carrying out a final measure of my DIY insulated slab foundation, I got the impression they thought I couldn’t use a tape measure, mind you the foundation is L shaped and includes a sunken basement section with three sets of patio doors opening onto a sunken lawned area. Thankfully everything was in order and the frame goes  into production next week, with errection starting in eight weeks. Best get the slates, render board, Cedral boards, gutters, windows etc ordered.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Triassic said:

The Timber Frame company has been on site today carrying out a final measure of my DIY insulated slab foundation, I got the impression they thought I couldn’t use a tape measure, mind you the foundation is L shaped and includes a sunken basement section with three sets of patio doors opening onto a sunken lawned area. Thankfully everything was in order and the frame goes  into production next week, with errection starting in eight weeks. Best get the slates, render board, Cedral boards, gutters, windows etc ordered.

Are you using Lakeland Timber Frame?

15 hours ago, Triassic said:

Yes, mind you they tell me they have never been busier.

Then I read in the news that property values could fall by a third in the event of a no deal Brexit.

Don’t listen to the barefaced, lying, Canadian idiot.