How do you contact an uncontactable tradesperson?

3 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

TRiumph  Motorcyles now turn over half a billion

Less than Ducati on £647m in 2015.

Honda £11 billion.

Bit I agree, manufacturing is not the only way to generate income and wealth, probably one f the hardest ways to do it.  And it is going to be slaughtered even more in a year or so unless we can sort out some trade rules.

2 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

Lads, I'm just guessing here, but you have no technique for contacting an oft-uncontactable tradesperson then,  have you?

Like @Ferdinand I have resorted to going to their door. A nuclear option in some ways, but when I have gone down that route, communication does improve...

5 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

Lads, I'm just guessing here, but you have no technique for contacting an oft-uncontactable tradesperson then,  have you?

Nope but I have every faith in your ability to do it - however as everything is connected to everything else I guess we could speculate that there must be a way to get from your question to our take on the topic.

6 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

as I said at the beginning, you need to make answering the easier option,

text them at 8am explaining what you want to talk to them about, then ring every 20 mins, if they haven't answered by lunchtime they have blocked you and you need to either find someone else or knock on their door