I got a bit carried away in IKEA clearance and bought braviken sink with godmorgen. Should I return them?

CalvinHobbes

So I bought 3 braviken sinks and 2 x single drawer godmorgen, 1  double drawer godmorgen at a really good price. 

Now I am concerned they won't drain easily, they will stain easily, and concerned the single drawer will work under the sink. No one in the store seemed to know owt. 

PXL_20240216_173440150.jpg

IMG-20240216-WA0002.jpeg

These are fine - drain easily. We have 2. They don't stain - not sure why you think they might. If they did, IKEA would have withdrawn them years ago.

You can't use taps with a handle to lift the plug and if you want a pop up plug, then you'll have to buy a low profile one but there's plenty around.

Simon

Thankyou. The version we have is slightly smaller so only has one tap in the middle. Bramco does the top drawer pull out ok?

9 minutes ago, Bramco said:

These are fine - drain easily. We have 2. They don't stain - not sure why you think they might. If they did, IKEA would have withdrawn them years ago.

You can't use taps with a handle to lift the plug and if you want a pop up plug, then you'll have to buy a low profile one but there's plenty around.

Simon

1 hour ago, ProDave said:

It would not be my style.  Why do you need 2 taps on one sink?  Yes I know his and hers, but sharing the same sink?  Really?

I find that with twin taps the plughole gets very manky long term.  A single tap that empties out directly into the plughole keeps everything a lot cleaner and more hygienic. 

2 hours ago, CalvinHobbes said:

Bramco does the top drawer pull out ok?

Yes - stop worrying....

1 hour ago, Square Feet said:

I find that with twin taps the plughole gets very manky long term

Depends what you put down them. Some users tend to gunk any plughole up with all their creams etc. We had this on a sink with the tap over the plughole, so not sure that makes a difference.

• Thanks 1