Snake oil or what?

joe90

I came across this u tube and wonder what is the basis for this “invention”, I am tempted for a laugh to buy it (there is a 60 day money back guarantee, any ideas what the theory is?

https://go.todaysgreenlivingtips.com/energizer-1?utm_source=google&utm_medium=display&utm_id=20565574537&utm_content=157316213007&utm_term=&creativeId=674289035902&gclid=Cj0KCQjwj5mpBhDJARIsAOVjBdqh6D6655ysni1HBuZtren639gZEvLPdQV6YfrgLD7aFM0AkMwNFKYaAu2BEALw_wcB

Edited by joe90

It's on Amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Energizer-Guide-Effective-Electricity/dp/1652228403. The most illuminating review I read said:

As a Retired Field Engineer allow me to assure you this is a total WASTE of TIME, ENERGY, PAPER, MONEY.
Induction the way this is presented is an impractical waste of energy the efficiency of induction chargers is, at best, 77-80% this is MUCH less. Additionally 3000 Watts is about 2 hand-held hair dryers Run your house on that much power WHAT a LAUGH. Skip Running your furnace blowers, AC, fridge, freezer, so is it practical well not for 99.99% of people... So skip this piece of crap and look into something more practical like a generator run on wood smoke or your climate permitting a large solar array...

Edit: plenty of videos on YT reviewing/exposing it.

Edited by Sparrowhawk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparrowhawk said:

Induction

So how is this supposed to work using induction?, on the very brief video it appeared to have a large coil which reminded me of a news story many years ago about someone who made a huge coil in his loft and was using radio/tv waves to generate power of some sort and was fined heavily for unlicensed equipment. (Plus £13 on Amazon is far cheaper than £40 on line 🤷‍♂️).

13 minutes ago, joe90 said:

reminded me of a news story many years ago about someone who made a huge coil in his loft and was using radio/tv waves to generate power of some sort and was fined heavily for unlicensed equipment.

All I'll say is look what happened to Tesla. Died in poverty and the government took all his research.

Dons tin hat and gets back to making his earth battery.....

• Haha 1

Thankfully be of the QUANTUM processes in my MIND, I can generate my own ELECTRICITY.

This saves me £££ every day.

By HARNESSING these COSMIC VIBRATIONS I can SURVIVE a WHOLE DAY without buying any ELECTRITY from the CORPORATIONS that have been RIPPING US OFF for DECADES.

Before I get SHUT DOWN, I MUST tell you that I have INVENTED a way to HEAT YOUR HOME without NATURAL GAS.

PHYSICS  has had it all wrong because of GOVERNMENTS and BIG BUSINESS not allowing us to use CAPITAL LETTERS.

THEY WILL BE STOPPING THE USE OF BOLD TEXT SOON AND BEFORE WE KNOW IT, COLOURED HIGHLIGHTED TEXT

Terms and conditions must be to small to read

• Haha 3