Anyone living in an RV or 5th wheel?

We were about to hire a 5TH wheel from CCRV in mildenhall to live in on site. I think i have misunderstood what ' designed for all year living' means. Specifically with respect to Laundry. These things dont appear to have a washing machine.

So, how do you guys using this option do your laundry please?

That sounds an expensive option?  Most buy a used static caravan and then sell it at the end of the build (a few keep them after that)

With an old static caravan that you own it is relatively easy to alter them to add things like washing machines, or set up another shed for laundry etc.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ProDave said:

That sounds an expensive option

Cheaper than renting a small house around here. Adventage of being on site of course. I went to see them and they said its an increasingly popular option for self builders. I thought some of them might be on here.

It would be interesting how much.  I bought a good used static caravan for £4000 delivered, you can get even cheaper if you are not bothered if it is a bit tatty.  No further bills regardless how long you live in it (council tax etc of course)

I too bought a caravan, 32ft two bed, washing machine can go in a shed, cost me about £4k delivered, sold it for £2k after 4 years., I also used it as site facilities fir my builder.

• 2 weeks later...