Air Fryer Recommendations

Ferdinand

23 minutes ago, joe90 said:

I have just bought Jamie Oliver’s “one pot cooking” 👍

I have got rid of all but 3 of my cookbooks, the 3 I have, have sentimental value only.

In line is the place to get recipes, people give them our for nothing.

• 1 month later...
On 24/09/2022 at 10:33, Radian said:

I was just wondering about what you do for things that are 'gloopy' like lasagne or even just hunters chicken where you slaver barbeque sauce over a ham wrapped chicken breast? In the conventional oven these would go in a Pyrex dish.

Haven't tried a lasagne (or a hunters chicken - sounds delicious) yet but I can't see why it wouldn't work. It does have other settings beyond air frying but the important thing with gloopy dishes would be to put them in a container in just the same would you would a conventional oven. It does limit the size of dish but one thing that impressed me was how evenly it cooked and in some ways it's like having a non-fierce grill inside an oven.

Needs more experimenting...

• 5 months later...

I did a significant amount if research into this before buying mine. Originally I was going to go for a Ninja, but after doing a lot of reading I found that people think you get a lot more bang for your buck with Cosori - so I went with one of those and I have not been disappointed at all. 

We prefer a larger one with shelves. This gives 2 people a roast meal or something and chips or a cake, and it even takes the biggest Pyrex dish! It depends what you want to use it for. 

• 3 months later...